Page 172 of 193 FirstFirst ... 72122162170171172173174182 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,720 of 1922

Thread: WD Trivia/Storytime Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Tsukoblue View Post
    I see

I haven't seen anything online about it
    Not saying that's proof that *someone* is doing it, but on casually perusing, that's the impression I got. Then again, I haven't heard anything at all since then...

Quote Originally Posted by vicireland View Post
    Not saying that's proof that *someone* is doing it, but on casually perusing, that's the impression I got. Then again, I haven't heard anything at all since then...
    might have been a fan translation

Lots of those popping up all the time

Big news (at least for me)!

I think I have finally manged to get my hands on the last ring variant for the Growlanser Generations Limited Edition. After hunting them for the better part of at least 5 years I feel pretty confident in saying that there are only five different ring versions that came with it, and obviously the two different watch face colors.
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBonkers View Post
    Actually this makes the localization good, but because it doesn't match the Japanese Script 1:1 people throw a fit. And if that's a problem for you, GTFO, go improve your Japanese and play the Japanese version to be as pure and kawaii as you want.

Quote Originally Posted by xelement5x View Post

I think I have finally manged to get my hands on the last ring variant for the Growlanser Generations Limited Edition. After hunting them for the better part of at least 5 years I feel pretty confident in saying that there are only five different ring versions that came with it, and obviously the two different watch face colors.
    congrats

I wasn't able to get more then one copy back then because the CE had a pretty high price

Thug life yolo.

That's pretty cool though. I'm guessing Vic never officially said how many rings there are.
    Bad media connoisseur and frequent avatar changer.

Quote Originally Posted by Tsukoblue View Post
    congrats

I wasn't able to get more then one copy back then because the CE had a pretty high price
    My brother in law had the regular version and gave it to me years ago, then I picked up the CE later on, that was all the disc variants at least. Within the Growlanser CE Vic added some randomization like the Arc LE so you never know what's inside until you open it. If you are patient you can still find the CE for closer to $50 today, they were trending closer to $30 or so several years ago. The thing is, I think a lot of CE copies were never even opened so what has taken me the most time is find people with CEs for sale that were: 1) already open, 2) displayed pictures of everything, plus 3) were selling them at auction.

Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy View Post
    Thug life yolo.

That's pretty cool though. I'm guessing Vic never officially said how many rings there are.
    I think Vic said there were 5 or 6 ring variants a couple times and mentioned he could check a PO at some point to confirm. I feel really confident it is only 5 though. I've been looking at auctions for a long time, and if there is a 6th ring variant it's gotta be hella rare.
    Actually this makes the localization good, but because it doesn't match the Japanese Script 1:1 people throw a fit. And if that's a problem for you, GTFO, go improve your Japanese and play the Japanese version to be as pure and kawaii as you want.

Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy View Post
    Thug life yolo.

Vic doesn't officially remember.

It's on a PO on a hard drive somewhere, I'm sure, though.

If you can confirm 5 I'd be happy to stop having to check auctions

If you can confirm 5 I'd be happy to stop having to check auctions
    Waits for Vic to say 6 and watch Ele explode.
    "Anything fun costs atleast $8" "Winners don't play video games"
    GW Villan HQ Crew
    "Only a true deviant will have never played Zelda or Bayonetta."

Lol, I'm not sure what the other variant could be. There are plenty of options I guess, but they all use either Orange, Red, Green, or Blue Jewels. If I get time this weekend I'll try and get them all out to snap a picture.