Page 130 of 193 FirstFirst ... 3080120128129130131132140180 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,300 of 1922

Thread: WD Trivia/Storytime Thread

Quote Originally Posted by xelement5x View Post

I've got a spreadsheet with the Saturn variants (and everything else) outlined,
    Could you possibly share this

Quote Originally Posted by vicireland View Post
    And back to Bernie Stolar...thank him for not getting the Saturn version in the US. It *would* have happened (probably from WD) if he had not been in charge.
    yeah.....its too bad really I mean if the the saturn original could have made its way to the states then maybe they wouldnt have had to waste their money making the playstation port

TempestOne
    I still have to get Magic Knight RayEarth for the Saturn.....It's been years over-due.

I'm still on Albert's Oddyssey-Legend Of Eldean which I haven't beat.....I got a copy of Alundra I have to play through with a working map!.....I got a copy of Dragonforce which I still haven't touched.

Quote Originally Posted by TempestOne View Post
    I still have to get Magic Knight RayEarth for the Saturn.....It's been years over-due.

I'm still on Albert's Oddyssey-Legend Of Eldean which I haven't beat.....I got a copy of Alundra I have to play through with a working map!.....I got a copy of Dragonforce which I still haven't touched.
    If you can afford the price its a fun little game. Its not a super deep RPG by any means. More of a cute, fun zelda style anime game with great 2D. If taken for what it is, very enjoyable release.

Alundra kinda feels the same way. Art style and game style share some things. Otherwise quite different in overall theme.

Quote Originally Posted by segamegax4 View Post
    yeah.....its too bad really I mean if the the saturn original could have made its way to the states then maybe they wouldnt have had to waste their money making the playstation port
    I see your posts around in different Saturn related forums and... well I can't write what I want to here since its a working designs forum/thread but I think you take certain stories about the late Saturn days as if they are bible truth... thats all i say.

Gaijinworks Villain Cabal Port; Tending GVC Troll Pits
    Tempest, old comrade, you return!

Speaking of Working Designs, I just got a copy of Iron Storm for Saturn at a local shop last night. $25 complete in good condition. Can't beat that these days. A very unique release for WD (I guess that can be said for all of them though) and certainly a game we'd have never seen in the West otherwise. Excited to put some time into it. Ive seen people on this board who are nuts about this game so we shall see.

If any game should have come with a memory card sticker, it should have been Iron Storm.

But yeah I'd say you are right, Iron Storm is a bit of an oddball title for WD. They did some other strategy games but it's full blown military so it feels different than the others.
    Bad media connoisseur and frequent avatar changer.

Iron Storm is pretty good. Better put together than the later PS2/Xbox sequels for sure.
    it hasn't aged well though.

So, I saw someone selling the Arc the Lad watches individually the other day:
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Arc-the-Lad-...-/172060403685

But an interesting statement from the listing caught my attention
    This is a very rare watch originally purchased direct from Working Designs. It is in mint condition, has never been displayed, is from a smoke-free, pet-free home, and may never be seen again on eBay. It took me many years to assemble my collection: take advantage of this opportunity and my hatred for student loan companies!
    I did not know Working Designs ever sold the watches separately. Vic, did you guys have a ton of them left over, or is this person just making stuff up?
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBonkers View Post
    Actually this makes the localization good, but because it doesn't match the Japanese Script 1:1 people throw a fit. And if that's a problem for you, GTFO, go improve your Japanese and play the Japanese version to be as pure and kawaii as you want.