Page 164 of 193 FirstFirst ... 64114154162163164165166174 ... LastLast
Results 1,631 to 1,640 of 1922

Thread: WD Trivia/Storytime Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Tsukoblue View Post
    Vic have you considered any pc games since starting Gaijinworks?
    Not at this point. Honestly, this past year has been a huge grind getting SN6 completed on an insane schedule. It's been pretty much all-consuming.

Quote Originally Posted by vicireland View Post
    I know for a fact there were those at Sony (if not everyone) that were extremely happy SEGA was sabotaging themselves with Bernie. Sony learned he was poison and got him out as fast as possible because they didn't want him messing up the PS1. So, he screwed the Saturn instead.
    he did a lot of damage to sony before leaving especially with japanese companies like capcom https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdw4zquKqVg (fast forward to 13:50) now the industry is looking back on the saturn and realizing what they actually missed out on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwO030mP9sQ&t=63s

Yeah, as a fan, I was just kinda pissed that Atlus did NOTHING to improve what was obviously a broken release. If you look at the Japanese GL2 and GL3 vs what we released, we spent a lot of time polishing the interface, status screens, etc to make it look and play better. Atlus US could have done that if they really cared about the fans and weren't just trying to cash in on what we started with GL2 and 3 (and they took back to continue themselves in the US once we proved a market for the series, killing the market dead with virtually no effort in their releases of GL games).
    Atlus has never really cared about the fans. The one thing they do is reprint most of their games if demand is there, which is nice for fans but negative for collectors and really it can just be said that they are only doing that because they can get more money out of it. Suffice to say I am not a fan of theirs in general.
    Bad media connoisseur and frequent avatar changer.

Not at this point. Honestly, this past year has been a huge grind getting SN6 completed on an insane schedule. It's been pretty much all-consuming.
    Thankyou for taking the time to respond to my question Vic

TempestOne
    If you guys need another e-mail hook-up, you can try Comcast. I just looked at my oldest Yuku account and it was logged in,-connected to a Comcast/xfinity e-mail I-that's just been floating around. I used to be able to upload into a storage online facility/unit, sounds, .wavs, that used to hold a lot of bandwidthe.

I think most new Forums just don't want any New Users to make typos/typoes when they finally join a community.
    Last edited by TempestOne; 12-19-2016 at 08:21 PM.

"Anything fun costs atleast $8" "Winners don't play video games"
    GW Villan HQ Crew
    "Only a true deviant will have never played Zelda or Bayonetta."

Yeah, as a fan, I was just kinda pissed that Atlus did NOTHING to improve what was obviously a broken release. If you look at the Japanese GL2 and GL3 vs what we released, we spent a lot of time polishing the interface, status screens, etc to make it look and play better. Atlus US could have done that if they really cared about the fans and weren't just trying to cash in on what we started with GL2 and 3 (and they took back to continue themselves in the US once we proved a market for the series, killing the market dead with virtually no effort in their releases of GL games).
    I've maintained bad blood with an Atlus staff member to this day over how critical I was over their handling of Growlanser. Wish I'd still had the PMs if they hadn't closed their MB, but the guy's still around(if no longer with the company).

Melostreamer Deathcore Troll Space Outpost
    Quote Originally Posted by banditwolf View Post
    Never gets old. Thanks, Bandito Storino.

I know for a fact there were those at Sony (if not everyone) that were extremely happy SEGA was sabotaging themselves with Bernie. Sony learned he was poison and got him out as fast as possible because they didn't want him messing up the PS1. So, he screwed the Saturn instead.
    That was a shame because so many good Saturn games never made it over because of him
    I do wonder if he was responsible for the poor localization Shining Force 3 got

Quote Originally Posted by cj_iwakura View Post
    I've maintained bad blood with an Atlus staff member to this day over how critical I was over their handling of Growlanser. Wish I'd still had the PMs if they hadn't closed their MB, but the guy's still around(if no longer with the company).
    Don't have much hope for Atlus these days after Sega bought them

One of the few good things they did in the last ten years was bringing Demons Souls over
    Last edited by Tsukoblue; 12-20-2016 at 02:57 AM.

Atlus as a creative entity are still fantastic, and their new projects are always great. They never disappoint.

The company's handling, on the other hand...