Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Final Fantasy Type-0 CE announced

Final Fantasy Type-0 CE announced

Square has announced a Final Fantasy Type-0 CE that will be exclusive to their store. Final Fantasy Type-0 CE It seems pretty beefy considering some of their other CE's, but it clocks in again at $99 and is available on PS4 or XBone.

GOLDEN STEELBOOK CASE: Featuring illustrations by world-renowned artist Yoshitaka Amano, this premium case holds both the game and soundtrack CD.

COMPOSER'S SELECTIONS SOUNDTRACK: Includes 15 tracks hand-picked by the game's composer, Takeharu Ishimoto.

FINAL FANTASYŽ TYPE-0 MANGA: A complete 200 page manga comic establishing the world and characters of the game.

80 PAGE ART BOOK: Dive into the war-torn land of Orience through its illustrations and art renders.

ACE'S CARDS: Five life-size replicas of the iconic cards held by Class Zero's Ace.

FINAL FANTASYŽ XV EPISODE DUSCAE DEMO: Every copy of the Collector’s Edition includes a code for the FINAL FANTASYŽ XV playable demo. Be among the first to play the game with your order of FINAL FANTASYŽ TYPE-0 HD.

edit: SE is using pepitastore for this as well, same as with KH2.5HD CE. No digital river.
    Last edited by ramzastrife; 12-12-2014 at 03:33 PM.
    XBL/PSN/Steam/NNID: Ramzastrife
    Bakery List
    Games beaten/beaten again this year:
    Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky SC
    Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel
    Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap
    Final Fantasy IV (PSP)
    Legend of Heroes: A Tear of Vermillion
    Ys VI: The Ark of Napishtim

Melostreamer Deathcore Troll Space Outpost
    The 200 page manga sounds cool, but $99? This is just getting to be stupid. At least the shipping is reasonable compared to previous releases via DR.

Speaking of Digital River, S-E appears to be using a fulfillment service called pepitastore.com for this. I guess that they did this with the recent Kingdom Hearts 2.5 as well, because DR are such screw ups.

I hate these "selections" soundtrack CDs. They are basically worthless with like only 15 tracks. At least they're better than the Summer of Square ones put out back in the day but come on....

That said, I may still jump in. At least this is Pepita store again, but that also means the shipping is like $9 again!
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBonkers View Post
    Actually this makes the localization good, but because it doesn't match the Japanese Script 1:1 people throw a fit. And if that's a problem for you, GTFO, go improve your Japanese and play the Japanese version to be as pure and kawaii as you want.

I'm getting this for sure!

Quote Originally Posted by zborgerd View Post
    The 200 page manga sounds cool, but $99? This is just getting to be stupid. At least the shipping is reasonable compared to previous releases via DR.

Speaking of Digital River, S-E appears to be using a fulfillment service called pepitastore.com for this. I guess that they did this with the recent Kingdom Hearts 2.5 as well, because DR are such screw ups.
    I did forget to mention they were using pepitastore for this one as well. I am ok with the price on this one given the contents. I doubt it will shoot up in price like the KH one did, but I am half tempted to pick one of the PS4 ones up to hang onto since i will be playing this on Xbone.
    XBL/PSN/Steam/NNID: Ramzastrife
    Bakery List
    Games beaten/beaten again this year:
    Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky SC
    Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel
    Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap
    Final Fantasy IV (PSP)
    Legend of Heroes: A Tear of Vermillion
    Ys VI: The Ark of Napishtim

This looks nice. Do these usually sell out before release date? I definitely can't afford it now, and don't have a PS4... but am considering possibly a February type order

Quote Originally Posted by ramzastrife View Post
    I did forget to mention they were using pepitastore for this one as well. I am ok with the price on this one given the contents. I doubt it will shoot up in price like the KH one did, but I am half tempted to pick one of the PS4 ones up to hang onto since i will be playing this on Xbone.
    Yeah the KH fanbase is rabid. Disney factor is big there.

@Element: I hear you on the soundtracks. It's to prevent reverse importing.
    Bad media connoisseur and frequent avatar changer.

Melostreamer Deathcore Troll Space Outpost
    Quote Originally Posted by ramzastrife View Post
    I really feel like this is more of a $79 CE; which is $20 over the MSRP for the standard release. Square Enix just loves to exploit fans for more profit. Not sure why their CEs cost about $40 more than say, something from Xseed or NISA.

Let's stress again, like in previous threads, that this is a PORT of a PSP game. People are only going gaga because it was never previously released outside of Japan.

Quote Originally Posted by zborgerd View Post
    I really feel like this is more of a $79 CE; which is $20 over the MSRP for the standard release. Square Enix just loves to exploit fans for more profit. Not sure why their CEs cost about $40 more than say, something from Xseed or NISA.

Let's stress again, like in previous threads, that this is a PORT of a PSP game. People are only going gaga because it was never previously released outside of Japan.
    Because they can get away with it and those two can't (unless it's Disgaea).
    Bad media connoisseur and frequent avatar changer.

Gaijinworks Villain Cabal Port; Tending GVC Troll Pits
    https://www.pepitastore.com/styles/d...r_STILL-31.jpg

That ground texture XD. This would've been better suited getting ported to the Vita.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast