Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Final Fantasy Type-0 CE announced

Quote Originally Posted by ramzastrife View Post
    Speaking of that. There is a good chance that there is a Vita version. I think it was planned all along and that's why the shitstorm happened when shahid or w/e the #jrpgvita guys name is. Final Fantasy Type-0 was rated for the "Playstation Portabil" as well as the Xbone and PS4 in Brazil. And the "Playstation Portabil" rating wasn't originally there when the PS4 and XBone ones were (even though they say the same date). Civilization Revolutions 2 was rated on the Brazilian board for "Playstation Portabil" months ago, and was just recently (this week or last week) rated for Vita by PEGI.
    If the "Brazil leaks" are true, then the Vita might have its biggest E3 since before its launch. Xcom: Enemy Unknown was also rated there for the Vita and if that and Civilization 2 are in there then an iOS port of Bioshock simply has to follow, considering the Vita Bioshock announcement in 2011. Assassin's Creed Chronicles: China was also rated in Brazil.

Nothing exclusive and this honestly says more about how Sony has treated the Vita during E3 than anything else, but still. Something is better than nothing. As usual with Vita at E3, I shall expect nada.

We do have an E3 thread. kinda.

I'd really like to see Civ Rev 2 get a US release. I loved Civ Rev 1.
    "Anything fun costs atleast $8" "Winners don't play video games"
    GW Villan HQ Crew
    "Only a true deviant will have never played Zelda or Bayonetta."

Gaijinworks Villain Cabal Port; Tending GVC Troll Pits
    Quote Originally Posted by storino03 View Post
    Final fantasy type 0 coming to PC! Whoo

Vita port next?
    TEH 4K H DEE GRAPHICS NEXT GEN EXPERUNS.
    //10x10 environment textures

Probably won't run on my PC, maybe super low settings. I figured a Vita port would be on the way eventually, that's what I am most interested in!

I played the fan translated PSP version of Type-0 and I thought it kind of stunk tbh. Incredible production values for the PSP and the gameplay was OK but that's about it. I hear you have to play through it twice to get the full story but I didn't really feel like going back to it.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910