Page 108 of 204 FirstFirst ... 85898106107108109110118158 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 2037

Thread: Youtube channels / podcasts worthy of our time

Yeah, the quick turnaround, lack of shipping and sellers-fees makes it a pretty decent way to go sometimes. And not having to deal with customers or worse, the Post Office... xD

Customers on ebay/amazon can be very annoying. I really try to avoid moving games there now. But on forums where you get to know the people and build relationships you can trust the buyers (whereas on Ebay/Amazon people can legit just scam you if they want).

Shipping is a real issue, especially for someone as cheap as myself. I'd be loathe to ever pay for shipping supplies. I actually just got 7 bagfuls of bubble wrap for free over the weekend. I go through a lot of mailers, boxes and bubble wrap.

Not understanding fees can be a real problem. I've seen people not get how it works on Ebay, spend all their profits and then be in trouble when the fees get billed.
    Bad media connoisseur and frequent avatar changer.

Oh look over here at mister fancy-pants with his 2nd had "bubble-wrap". Where I come from we order the free bubble-mailers from USPS and wrap pretty much everything in those. xD

Not a bad strategy. I've sometimes wrapped over flat rate boxes so I could ship them via other methods.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDerek View Post
    Well, their main shop is anyway. But they used to have a nice shop in Seattle (Ballard,) but they have since closed, unfortunately. Not enough foot-traffic where they were.
    I was wondering why I hadn't heard of it! I was in Seattle frequently for a good portion of 2013/2014 and went to all the game stores I could find, though it seems the Ballard location opened in May of 2014 . . . which is actually when I moved back to the Midwest. I will have to check out one of their other locations if I'm ever in the Pacific Northwest again any time soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy View Post
    Not a bad strategy. I've sometimes wrapped over flat rate boxes so I could ship them via other methods.
    Lol, I do that same thing. I'm cheap as hell when it comes to shipping supplies so I save everything that comes in (to a degree) so I've got a solid inventory. The place I work at also gets deliveries regularly so I'm never lacking for used mailers, boxes, or bubble wrap. I pack/ship enough stuff from my desk at work that I even keep a little box there filled with supplies and stuff
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBonkers View Post
    Actually this makes the localization good, but because it doesn't match the Japanese Script 1:1 people throw a fit. And if that's a problem for you, GTFO, go improve your Japanese and play the Japanese version to be as pure and kawaii as you want.

Quote Originally Posted by xelement5x View Post
    Lol, I do that same thing. I'm cheap as hell when it comes to shipping supplies so I save everything that comes in (to a degree) so I've got a solid inventory. The place I work at also gets deliveries regularly so I'm never lacking for used mailers, boxes, or bubble wrap. I pack/ship enough stuff from my desk at work that I even keep a little box there filled with supplies and stuff
    Yep literally all my mailers are reused from amazon and other inbound packages. I've only ever once had anyone complain about me using a used mailer, and then I filtered them. ^_^

Who the heck cares? As long as the item arrives in good shape I don't care if the mailer/box/foam pellit sh*t is reused.
    "Anything fun costs atleast $8" "Winners don't play video games"
    GW Villan HQ Crew
    "Only a true deviant will have never played Zelda or Bayonetta."

Quote Originally Posted by banditwolf View Post
    Who the heck cares? As long as the item arrives in good shape I don't care if the mailer/box/foam pellit sh*t is reused.
    Ikr? Some people are really weird though.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-9...iuqMhLp1XEwdxA

Found a new one, in my recommended videos of all places.