Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Project X Zone 2 (3DS) and Saint Seiya: Soldier's Soul (P3/P4/Steam) due Fall 2015!

I think the main problem same with the fighters is that they never pick a lot of character that people want to see. I mean Capcom is involved and no Ryu, Sega could bring Phantasy Star Characters, and Namco could throw in a few more tales characters. But it is what it is.

the characters in this one look cool so far.

Haseo, Yakuza guys, Chris Redfield, Jill Valentine, X, Yuri, this could be pretty awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by ramzastrife View Post
    I am pretty sure that Namco was pleased with the sales of the first one in the West actually. From Shonengamez.com:

When we asked how Project X Zone sold overseas they told me that it sold ten times better than what they expected. I asked since it did really well if it would it warrant a sequel and they told me that they would love to see a sequel for this game (I for one would love this since I put so many hours into this game).
    Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy View Post
    Judging by how often I see this game used (for an anime styled game it is a ton) I would have guessed that it sold quite well so it makes sense.
    Evidently you guys are correct!

Probably sold more in the West than in Japan too.

Quote Originally Posted by Aristides View Post
    Evidently you guys are correct!

Probably sold more in the West than in Japan too.
    Yeah given that it is $20 new now it should come as no surprise. That's the point at which VC sold a ton of copies as well.
    Bad media connoisseur and frequent avatar changer.

Quote Originally Posted by Kou The Mad View Post
    the characters in this one look cool so far.

Haseo, Yakuza guys, Chris Redfield, Jill Valentine, X, Yuri, this could be pretty awesome.
    Pretty random characters they're adding to this game, i would of never expected Tales & Yakuza characters to be in the game.

This game has Shinobi and that's all I'll ever need. Shinobi > all, Shinobi pwns all. Nuff said.

Quote Originally Posted by Aristides View Post
    This game has Shinobi and that's all I'll ever need. Shinobi > all, Shinobi pwns all. Nuff said.
    Should have been Joe Musashi though.

I've had enough with Namco X Capcom. I enjoyed the fanservice to an extent, but boy the game was incredibly boring. Doing the same battle inputs over and over and over again in fights with 20+ enemies was mind numbing. Project X Dimension looked way too much like that so I passed it.

Now to Saint Seiya... Sanctuary Battle was somewhat fun, but that's because I have a fond nostalgia over the series. Now, Brave Soldiers was like a very, VERY downgraded clone of the 3D Naruto games.

Will likely buy Project X Zone 2 on day one. Loved the over the top specials in 1. Which reminds me I need to beat it first. I'm likely close to the end. But those 70 minute battles drag. This is just one of those games I'll buy just to see the flashy attacks.

12 minutes of Project X Zone 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbpmO459000

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12