Page 5 of 185 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast

Thread: Summon Night 5 and Class of Heroes 3 Announcement Thread

As for what Class Of Heroes games there are, here's the portal page for the ToToMono series: http://totomono.jp/portal/

So after ToToMono 3 there are three more games, ToToMono Final for PSP, Shin ToToMono: Toki No Gakuen ("New ToToMono: School Of Time") also for PSP, and ToToMono 3D for 3DS. There is a PS3 version of ToToMono 3 as well, but not the other games.
    Last edited by Kimiko_0; 04-23-2015 at 04:43 PM.

Will the translation be consistent with the 3 NA Atlus releases of the franchise?

Play some Atlus games. Then play games Vic has had a hand in. If you don't want to do that, the short answer is: very likely not.
    Bad media connoisseur and frequent avatar changer.

Very glad to see these games finally get announced, and very much so looking forward to putting down my money for at least Summon Night 5. Please let all the voice acting be retained in the game - it would suck if we had to play a game like this with so much text without any voice acting (either in English or Japanese).

Glad to see you back Vic, hope these polls are a great success and shows more support for the PSP+Vita

Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy View Post
    Not saying it's a bad thing at all but these announcement sure bring the lurkers out of the woodwork!
    Yeah no kidding, so many ppl that used to frequent the forums all came back at once. Someone should make a welcome back thread for Vic and everyone else XD I can see us already derailing threads in the long run as per usual.

Quote Originally Posted by _Zoozbuh_ View Post
    All I can say to this news is YEEEEEEEEEEEEESSS, SO MUCH WIN.

The Summon Night series is finally going to be revived in the West, after so many years. And you couldn't have picked a better game to bring over, in my opinion. Apart from a couple tiny references, from what I've read the game stands on its own perfectly, so the "5" in the name is pretty irrelevant. The graphics look great for a PSP game, and the battle system is looking great from what I've seen in gameplay videos.

Please *begs and pleads* try and get the EU PSN ball rolling for this one too, as it would be great for people in the UK/Europe to be able to play this legally on their Vitas. I will 100% still import and support the release if not, but I've heard switching accounts on a Vita is a massive headache... I haven't needed to do it yet, and hopefully I won't have to :P
    lol X-mas arrived early for you (or late XP), you were crazy about getting this game back in the day. Looks like your wish finally came true XD

Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy View Post
    Play some Atlus games. Then play games Vic has had a hand in. If you don't want to do that, the short answer is: very likely not.
    I know about that, but I meant the names (The names of places, people from Summon Night 1/2 who cameo in both SCS1/2 and SN5, game terms ect.). Will シルターン still be "Silturn" for example.

Biggest question for Vic (once you wake up), if you can speak to it. What led to the Year+ delay from the contract "being in the mail" til now? Did they want to see more numbers on CoH2, or both parties make sure UMDs would still be in production?
    XBL/PSN/Steam/NNID: Ramzastrife
    Bakery List
    Games beaten/beaten again this year:
    Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky SC
    Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel
    Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap
    Final Fantasy IV (PSP)
    Legend of Heroes: A Tear of Vermillion
    Ys VI: The Ark of Napishtim

Is there yuri?

I haven't played CoH2G yet, but i bought 2 copies. I'm not a huge dungeon crawler fan. CoH3 and SN5 are both games I'm unfamiliar with but I'll buy 2 copies of each (physical). Im not sure how I feel about the first person perspective RPGs. It just seems weird to me, but I can't judge till I play em. I intend to support GW as much as I can and hope for a more a traditional RPG in the future. Just my 2 cents.

Will there be English voices in either game??

Page 5 of 185 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast