Page 3 of 185 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Summon Night 5 and Class of Heroes 3 Announcement Thread

Quote Originally Posted by ramzastrife View Post
    I too am interested in this one. NB, or BN whichever they are this year, has been pretty actively localizing games recently. I don't see them licensing out a Tales game, and getting a SRW title past all the different license holders has been rumored to be a nightmare. I would be half-heartedly interested in some gundam games, not sure what else is there. That leaves what beyond Idolmaster?
    2nd OG!!!!!!!!o1no13n21efoefnfoan *nose bleed* *passes out*
    Bad media connoisseur and frequent avatar changer.

I too am interested in this one. NB, or BN whichever they are this year, has been pretty actively localizing games recently. I don't see them licensing out a Tales game, and getting a SRW title past all the different license holders has been rumored to be a nightmare. I would be half-heartedly interested in some gundam games, not sure what else is there. That leaves what beyond Idolmaster?

Also, still not seeing what was such a big hint in that mystery cover. I guess its that emblem that is on the shirts/headbands/neckwear?

edit:

It seemed like more than half of 20 people that were interested in that guessed it was Eliminage Gothic.
    I should have been more clear on EG.

Quote Originally Posted by banditwolf View Post
    I'll likely be in for 2 copies also.

Vic, Can you atleast let us know if you are doing varients? ((and maybe how many?))
    This is my big question too. Will there be variants? (I know you won't tell us how many, but a yes/no to them would be nice)

Also...
    Is there going to be a counter on the site again so that we can see how many copies will be made?
    Is it possible to just order multiple quantities at once instead of multiple orders like last time?
    Combined shipping?
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBonkers View Post
    Actually this makes the localization good, but because it doesn't match the Japanese Script 1:1 people throw a fit. And if that's a problem for you, GTFO, go improve your Japanese and play the Japanese version to be as pure and kawaii as you want.

Sign me up for physical copies of both, definitely. I still feel bad about missing out on 2G, was in the middle of losing my apartment when that all went down.

Quote Originally Posted by PW_Patrick View Post
    Sign me up for physical copies of both, definitely. I still feel bad about missing out on 2G, was in the middle of losing my apartment when that all went down.
    Longtime no see. Welcome Back.
    XBL/PSN/Steam/NNID: Ramzastrife
    Bakery List
    Games beaten/beaten again this year:
    Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky SC
    Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel
    Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap
    Final Fantasy IV (PSP)
    Legend of Heroes: A Tear of Vermillion
    Ys VI: The Ark of Napishtim

Thanks. Good to be back.

Vic, will either game be on ps3?

If they will be psp releases, when we buy a physical copy, will it come with the digital code ?

Gaijinworks Villain Cabal Port; Tending GVC Troll Pits
    Indeed, it's been a while.

It was kind of what I expected except the wrong number in Summon Night. 5 instead of 3 is fine for me though since I've played neither. Happy to see both games localized and I look forward to their releases. Good stuff.

Request: if the PSN code costs Gaijinworks a significant amount of money, could you make it so that people who want to order multiple copies only have to buy one with the code?
    For example: The first copy you buy costs $39.99 and comes with a code. Each subsequent copy costs $29.99 and doesn't come with a code (this example was made with the assumption that the codes cost Gaijinworks ~$10 each). If the code is a dollar or two then it's not really as relevant.

Talking

Whoo, finally CoH3!

First, where do I preorder a physical copy?

Second, what's this I hear about a poll?

Third, is it here yet, is it here yet?

Page 3 of 185 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast