Page 11 of 29 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: What is a man!? A miserable little pile of secrets! But enough talk! Have at you!

@Aristides: Armature (a studio consisting of ex-Retro Studios devs, who did the MGS HD Vita port for example) will tackle both the Wii U and the Vita ports afaik.
    The real Goldar: "GVC are posers."
    http://i.imgur.com/PI2Ob5H.png

Melostreamer Deathcore Troll Space Outpost
    Quote Originally Posted by JWiley_12 View Post
    @Aristides: Armature (a studio consisting of ex-Retro Studios devs, who did the MGS HD Vita port for example) will tackle both the Wii U and the Vita ports afaik.
    Among others, it has the director and art director of the Metroid Prime series. And they seem to be able to port just about anything to anything,

Frankly, I find it impressive that these Kickstarter projects have developers that really reach out to get the game to *everyone*, which tends to go against the trend of just about everyone who seems to target only 1-2 platforms these days; Especially Japanese developers that seem stuck on PS3/Vita and now just a bit of PS4.

For those that are worried; It only takes one good studio to port Unreal to a new "unsupported" platform before it becomes a "supported" platform. That's the nature of the Unreal engine. The modifications go back to Epic for license in future games. Unreal 4 already runs on Android and iOS, intended for ARM targets, just like Vita. Armature managed to get Injustice to run on Vita, and they probably have the talent do the same with Bloodstained, even if it means backporting certain features to Unreal 3 instead. They also have the experience with Wii / Wii U architecture, given what some of their employees managed to do with Metroid Prime. I see no reason why they could not get a game like this to run.

This kinkstater with each new update email is getting way too ambitious. I hope they are able to implement each feature across all the platforms.

Quote Originally Posted by storino03 View Post
    This kinkstater with each new update email is getting way too ambitious. I hope they are able to implement each feature across all the platforms.
    Lol a website for people to announce their fetishes.

Kickstarter bills through Amazon right? Can you use Amazon Gift cards to pledge?
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBonkers View Post
    Actually this makes the localization good, but because it doesn't match the Japanese Script 1:1 people throw a fit. And if that's a problem for you, GTFO, go improve your Japanese and play the Japanese version to be as pure and kawaii as you want.

Melostreamer Deathcore Troll Space Outpost
    Quote Originally Posted by xelement5x View Post
    Kickstarter bills through Amazon right? Can you use Amazon Gift cards to pledge?
    I seem to recall not, since Amazon Payments is not the same as Amazon.

If it reaches 5 million, they plan to add a roguelike mode. Randomly generated castle? Yes please!

Does anyone know if the game will have selectable difficulty settings?

You know, I was very close to backing this but after looking over it all it doesn't look like there is much of a perk to backing the game now versus just buying it later. The backer-exclusive content is kind of undefined, so I figure I will just pick up a copy when it is eventually physically released otherwise.
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBonkers View Post
    Actually this makes the localization good, but because it doesn't match the Japanese Script 1:1 people throw a fit. And if that's a problem for you, GTFO, go improve your Japanese and play the Japanese version to be as pure and kawaii as you want.

Exactly why I didn't back it. I get that if everyone has the same attitude that it doesn't succeed but I figured that was a near zero chance and sure enough it is a wild success and I will be able to pick it up for w/e platform later.
    Bad media connoisseur and frequent avatar changer.

Page 11 of 29 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast