Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Is it possible for Gaijinworks to localize one of the Far East of Eden games?

Melostreamer Deathcore Troll Space Outpost
    Quote Originally Posted by vicireland View Post
    We actually started on the XBOX Tengai Makyo. There's a partial English version. We couldn't get past Microsoft's ridiculous publishing minimums and other restrictions to make it happen and had to abandon it.

I've said many times I would dearly love to do 4th Apocalypse. That's still true. Never say never. It's a crazy business.
    This still breaks my heart. Would love to find a way to see this Xbox release even still.

Quote Originally Posted by zborgerd View Post
    This still breaks my heart. Would love to find a way to see this Xbox release even still.
    Yeah, it was a bummer. But, it was a weak port of a once-great game, so maybe it's for the best. 4th Apocalypse is much, much better. But, here's some English screens from the abandoned Tengai...

screen030.jpgscreen001.jpg

Which Tengai was this a remake of?

Quote Originally Posted by Aristides View Post
    Which Tengai was this a remake of?
    Ziria, the first one.

Melostreamer Deathcore Troll Space Outpost
    Quote Originally Posted by vicireland View Post
    Yeah, it was a bummer. But, it was a weak port of a once-great game, so maybe it's for the best. 4th Apocalypse is much, much better. But, here's some English screens from the abandoned Tengai...

screen030.jpgscreen001.jpg
    You're killing me. I am not sure you've ever posted those before, no?

Honestly, I don't think that I've ever heard more people comment on it until recently, before you announced Summon Night 5. A lot of us were really convinced that it was going to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by zborgerd View Post
    You're killing me. I am not sure you've ever posted those before, no?
    I thought it was kind of bad form to post information on it when Hudson was still kind of around or heading down the drain. But now that they're done and over, it doesn't really matter, so yeah, I posted a couple screens.

Sucks that all three of the console manufacturers last gen put up a whole bunch of barriers preventing certain releases to happen for their consoles. Seems at least Sony has gotten better this gen at least since we do have straight Vita ports being published (on the PSP a certain percentage of new content was required), there are retail games with only Japanese audio (supposedly this wasn't allowed last gen in spite of Yakuza) and low print numbers seem to be allowed too (which might not be new since CoH2 was last gen).

Nintendo seems to have gotten better too since last gen they only allowed really small games to be published digitally and supposedly you needed to sell a pretty big number to even get paid at all.

Quote Originally Posted by INKU4884 View Post
    So crazy what is and isn't considered newsworthy.

Maybe you should post some more old screenshots when the polls for CoH3 and SN5 go up, to draw hordes of people to your home page. ;-)
    Allthough you'd risk the "more newsworthy" screens overshadowing the polls, I guess. :P

The worst part about this though is that Gematsu apparently needs neoGAF to determine what they'll put up on their own site.
    The real Goldar: "GVC are posers."
    http://i.imgur.com/PI2Ob5H.png

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast