Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Unplayable PS360 Games

The Halo collection on XBone is another one.

Well Fallout 4 was just announced, can we add it to the list of unplayable games already?

Kind of related:
    http://www.gamasutra.com/view/news/2...n_Xbox_One.php

Might not be the game's, developer's or publisher's fault but Microsoft's since it has happened previously.

Hmmm.
    I'm pretty sure Fairytale Fights is broken w/o patch. But who cares that game is awful!
    I *think* Stormrise is another broken release. Even patched, the game is one of the worst PoS's I've ever played. Sega even canceled development of a patch if that tells you anything. An amazingly bad Creative Assembly game.

Somewhat related.
    So I go to play my unused copy of Uncharted 2 Goty. Well the DLC code expired and from searching the net Sony doesn't care. The Uncharted 1&2 pack code appears to still work but the original GotY scratch code does not. Mostly MP stuff which I don't care about now but it's still dumb.

On the opposite note, Little Big Planet GotY has ALL DLC on disc aside from 1 (creater 1?) which is free on PSN.
    "Anything fun costs atleast $8" "Winners don't play video games"
    GW Villan HQ Crew
    "Only a true deviant will have never played Zelda or Bayonetta."

Resonance of Fate is unplayable. I never understood the battle system.

Quote Originally Posted by INKU4884 View Post
    People tend to forget the Fallout games on the PS3 but they were actually worse than Skyrim, especially Fallout 3. These were also never fixed unlike Skyrim. Once you had played it enough, it would freeze every single time you entered V.A.T.S. in the Wastelands. One of the DLC packs was also almost impossible to finish due to freezing. I think they ran on the same engine as Skyrim and had the same issues but it were never put under the spotlight of gaming media.

The PS4/XbOne generation will be way worse though. Just the other week it was announced that the next Need For Speed game will require an always on internet connection. "The power of the cloud" will make many games unplayable for future generations.
    You know what I have heard this, but I platnium/100% fallout 3 on both systems, and honestly I had more issues with the 360 version, but I only really ran into problems with New Vegas 360. With that one there were two areas where my game would freeze, but a restart would fix the issue.

Also dead space 2 on 360, encountered a glitch where a door that was supposed to open would never open, and it was in kind of a bad place where a lot of people without multiple saves would have been screwed. I had to reload a save that was 20 plus minutes before the area.

Quote Originally Posted by KrownKlown View Post
    You know what I have heard this, but I platnium/100% fallout 3 on both systems, and honestly I had more issues with the 360 version, but I only really ran into problems with New Vegas 360. With that one there were two areas where my game would freeze, but a restart would fix the issue.

Also dead space 2 on 360, encountered a glitch where a door that was supposed to open would never open, and it was in kind of a bad place where a lot of people without multiple saves would have been screwed. I had to reload a save that was 20 plus minutes before the area.

You are truly a God if you managed to play through that which cannot be played lol.

Quote Originally Posted by KrownKlown View Post

A truly unplayable game has just one save file, and autosave that cannot be disabled.

Multiple saves is for wusses.
    The real Goldar: "GVC are posers."
    http://i.imgur.com/PI2Ob5H.png

Quote Originally Posted by JWiley_12 View Post
    A truly unplayable game has just one save file, and autosave that cannot be disabled.

Multiple saves is for wusses.
    So like every mystery dungeon game ever.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast