Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: XSEED Teasing Popolocrois 3DS and more

XSEED Teasing Popolocrois 3DS and more

Last week XSEED teased and then announced Corpse Party Blood Drive and Earth Defense Force 2 for Vita. They have released another Tease on Twitter that assuredly is for Popolocrois 3DS. The big question is the box of raid on the table and the Kanji handwritten on it.
    RMleN2V.jpg

Image is taken from Gematsu's comments section. However that Kanji could also refer to Estival Versus, or potentially both.
    XBL/PSN/Steam/NNID: Ramzastrife
    Bakery List
    Games beaten/beaten again this year:
    Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky SC
    Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel
    Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap
    Final Fantasy IV (PSP)
    Legend of Heroes: A Tear of Vermillion
    Ys VI: The Ark of Napishtim

Why does every 3DS RPG have to be centered around farming? It's like classic RPGs just suddenly died and were replaced by dungeon crawlers and farming sims. I don't have anything against either of these it's just that the concentration around these two styles is getting ridiculous. I guess development costs are cheaper for these types of games but it makes me sad.

Sen no kiseki could save the day at least so let's hope that part of the tease is true. Hope Xseed is doing an ambiguous tease like Atlus did with Gungnir/Growlanser. Everyone thought they were teasing one of them but they were actually localizing both. Not that I'm personally very interested in Senran Kagura but I know a lot of people are.

Quote Originally Posted by INKU4884 View Post
    Why does every 3DS RPG have to be centered around farming? It's like classic RPGs just suddenly died and were replaced by dungeon crawlers and farming sims. I don't have anything against either of these it's just that the concentration around these two styles is getting ridiculous. I guess development costs are cheaper for these types of games but it makes me sad.

Sen no kiseki could save the day at least so let's hope that part of the tease is true. Hope Xseed is doing an ambiguous tease like Atlus did with Gungnir/Growlanser. Everyone thought they were teasing one of them but they were actually localizing both. Not that I'm personally very interested in Senran Kagura but I know a lot of people are.
    Yea there does seem to be a lot of farming and dungeon crawling rpgs lately

But everybody loves Farmville :3 who doesn't want to play Farmville the RPG?

Thankfully this game happens to be more RPG than farming. But I get it. I wouldn't even get this game if it was solely farming.

They have confirmed the following on Twitter:
    EDF 4.1 (PS4)
    Sen no kiseki I & II as Trails if Cold Steel I & II (probably PS3 and Vita)
    Senran Kagura: Estival Versus (probably PS4 and Vita)
    Popolocrois (3DS)

Cool i was hoping they would locallize this game, hopefully Luminous Arc Infinity is also on XSEED's list!
    I like bacon.

Trails of cold steel confirmed.

http://www.siliconera.com/2015/06/05...i-coming-west/

YYEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. . .

They have confirmed the following on Twitter:
    EDF 4.1 (PS4)
    Sen no kiseki I & II as Trails if Cold Steel I & II (probably PS3 and Vita)
    Senran Kagura: Estival Versus (probably PS4 and Vita)
    Popolocrois (3DS)
    So wait they aren't just localizing Sen no kiseki ? but Sen no II as well ? based XSEED.
    I like bacon.

Too bad LoH games don't have farming mechanics, they would sell a lot more if they did. The first ones however did have first person battles, but well you know how it goes, everything good in RPGs needs to get nipped at the bud :P

Can't wait to play them on my Vita, lol finally some real JRPGs are coming over!

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast