Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: XSEED Teasing Popolocrois 3DS and more

They can burn for all I care if there isn't an LE. :P I will buy it new still, I'll just wait and get it from their store.
    Bad media connoisseur and frequent avatar changer.

Quote Originally Posted by Yamasura View Post
    I've heard the framerate on the Vita version slows down a bit here and there, i'll defiantly be picking up the PS3 copy to play and keep the Vita version sealed.
    I don't collect for the PS3 any more so just the Vita version for me. Don't have the resources to double dip but I will def be supporting most of the games xseed announced recently.

Quote Originally Posted by ErickRPG View Post
    Any one know of any performance issues for Cold Steel on Vita? I know Ar Nosurge supposedly had some framerate problems on Vita. I like to collect more for Vita than PS3.
    Both versions had really slowdown or loading issues and both were patched. Idk how much better it was for either but, they did address it.

Quote Originally Posted by Yamasura View Post
    I thought the first Trails game sold pretty badly for XSEED ? it just makes me think they'll do a standard release only. But i will be picking this up day one no matter what.
    First one was released on PSP in 2011, it did not sell well initially (though I believe the LE sold pretty well), but it had long legs. The steam release has sold over 100k copies in less than a year, and you can expect more when SC releases.
    XBL/PSN/Steam/NNID: Ramzastrife
    Bakery List
    Games beaten/beaten again this year:
    Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky SC
    Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel
    Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap
    Final Fantasy IV (PSP)
    Legend of Heroes: A Tear of Vermillion
    Ys VI: The Ark of Napishtim

Slowdown would be nothing new with a Falcom game on consoles.
    Bad media connoisseur and frequent avatar changer.

Almost any Falcom release is something I'm willing to pre-order for full price. Hoping Cold Steel will get an LE too which I will happily pre-order. The rest of the announced games will have to drop in price a bit first. I do enjoy EDF but it's not a $60 or even $40 franchise tbh. I rarely play home consoles either for that matter.

Quote Originally Posted by INKU4884 View Post
    Almost any Falcom release is something I'm willing to pre-order for full price. Hoping Cold Steel will get an LE too which I will happily pre-order. The rest of the announced games will have to drop in price a bit first. I do enjoy EDF but it's not a $60 or even $40 franchise tbh. I rarely play home consoles either for that matter.
    Falcom will be pre-ordered and I do also hope there is an LE. I enjoyed Popolocrois for PSP even if it completely bastardized the original story. EDF that was announced was Vita, unless they announce another EDF that I missed?

edit: Oh ****, i didnt realize they announced 4.1 wtf XSEED, where in the hell are all these games coming from
    Last edited by ramzastrife; 06-05-2015 at 10:20 PM.
    XBL/PSN/Steam/NNID: Ramzastrife
    Bakery List
    Games beaten/beaten again this year:
    Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky SC
    Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel
    Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap
    Final Fantasy IV (PSP)
    Legend of Heroes: A Tear of Vermillion
    Ys VI: The Ark of Napishtim

Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy View Post
    They can burn for all I care if there isn't an LE. :P I will buy it new still, I'll just wait and get it from their store.
    We can always just import the superior Euro version (minus the ugly as sin rating logos) when they get a bitchin LE and we get a nice cardboard sleeve for our troubles :P

This localization blog might be interesting to read for those interested in the series and its future.

Quote Originally Posted by ramzastrife View Post
    Both versions had really slowdown or loading issues and both were patched. Idk how much better it was for either but, they did address it.

First one was released on PSP in 2011, it did not sell well initially (though I believe the LE sold pretty well), but it had long legs. The steam release has sold over 100k copies in less than a year, and you can expect more when SC releases.
    Oh wow, i didn't realise FC sold 100k on steam alone! that's crazy! I hope xseed will localize SC on PS3 so we can get a physical release for it.
    I like bacon.

Quote Originally Posted by INKU4884 View Post
    This localization blog might be interesting to read for those interested in the series and its future.
    My favorite part of the blog is when they ignore the fact that the other two trails games before Cold Steel came out on Vita and merely talk about the potential of a PC release if fans keep supporting the series. How lovely. :3

Well at least their push for Cold Steel made sense.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast