Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tales of Berseria....

Tales of Berseria....

http://www.siliconera.com/2015/06/06...playstation-4/

Ugh, Couldn't they come up with a better name...

Ber Ser ia.....

Melostreamer Deathcore Troll Space Outpost
    Yeah. That's a horrible name. They need to stop trying to stick "ia" at the end of each one and come up with some better names.

Quote Originally Posted by zborgerd View Post
    Yeah. That's a horrible name. They need to stop trying to stick "ia" at the end of each one and come up with some better names.
    Yup
    Xillia, Xillia 2, Vesperia and Symohonia were ok titles, Namco needs to bring over the remake for Tales of Innocence
    I wish they would remake Great Greed, one of Namco's games for the original Gameboy

Quote Originally Posted by Tsukoblue View Post
    Yup
    Xillia, Xillia 2, Vesperia and Symohonia were ok titles, Namco needs to bring over the remake for Tales of Innocence
    I wish they would remake Great Greed, one of Namco's games for the original Gameboy
    I thought Xillia was already stretching it. :-)
    But sure, Berseria is even worse.
    The real Goldar: "GVC are posers."
    http://i.imgur.com/PI2Ob5H.png

I really do not care about the name, as long as it is a fun game.
    Bad media connoisseur and frequent avatar changer.

At this point in time I expect the majority of Japanese games on consoles outside of the ultra Niche Pubs like NIS and IF to be PS3/PS4. Seems to me that most Japanese companies just doesn't have the capital to make an exclusive or take advantage of the hardware. It seems to me they're gonna be stuck in last gen for quite a while, can't blame them though looking at the install bases it just makes a lot of sense if you're developing for Japan.

The PS4 and Wii U are both gigantic flops in Japan. If you want to release a game where the primary audience is Japanese then you can't release a PS4 or Wii U exclusive. It was the same with the Vita initially too and all high profile releases were multiplats with the PSP or PS3. Don't think the Vita ever left that stage though and going by the trends on the Japanese market it's not certain the PS4 ever will either. Truth be told, that might be a good thing for keeping the development costs down.

Sounds like BREASTS

Quote Originally Posted by storino03 View Post
    Sounds like BREASTS
    I think that's your mind making it sound like breasts. Have you been playing Senran Kagura today by any chance?

Quote Originally Posted by INKU4884 View Post
    The PS4 and Wii U are both gigantic flops in Japan. If you want to release a game where the primary audience is Japanese then you can't release a PS4 or Wii U exclusive. It was the same with the Vita initially too and all high profile releases were multiplats with the PSP or PS3. Don't think the Vita ever left that stage though and going by the trends on the Japanese market it's not certain the PS4 ever will either. Truth be told, that might be a good thing for keeping the development costs down.
    The PS4 and Wii U would be more successful if Sony and Nintendo weren't run by idiots
    I mean really, having the Wii, Wii U and 3DS region locked was an extremely bad decision
    Sony because of their lack of effort to get other developers and publishers to bring their games outside Japan
    PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, PSP and VITA, all six have great games that won't see the light of day outside Japan
    PS1/2/PSP, it's already too late, Some companies like Xseed and Gaijinworks are trying to bring over more games for PSP but they can't get them all, there will be many good ones that won't make it over

PS3/4/PSP/VITA being region free helped
    PS3 still has a lot of potential

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast