Page 183 of 184 FirstFirst ... 83133173181182183184 LastLast
Results 1,821 to 1,830 of 1831

Thread: Retro Games rising in price. How much is too much?

Who doesn't clean their **** before selling it?!

Lol I've actually gotten picky about stuff I sell and whether or not I clean it because I can't for life of my find anymore isopropyl alcohol.
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBonkers View Post
    Actually this makes the localization good, but because it doesn't match the Japanese Script 1:1 people throw a fit. And if that's a problem for you, GTFO, go improve your Japanese and play the Japanese version to be as pure and kawaii as you want.

Last edited by storino03; 08-24-2020 at 05:50 PM.

Furries have money because they'll never have kids

I always thought it was a charming game, even when I got it for $20 new from Sony.com (when they sold PS1 games). It's the Bubsy in me, I swear.

Quote Originally Posted by ragnar14 View Post
    Furries have money because they'll never have kids
    I don't know, that crap is getting pretty mainstream. I wouldn't be surprised if those freaks did have kids, and they're either neglected or the job they have allows for crap like this.

Doesn't help that the game is pretty decent.

Buying **** from thrift stores has gone to hell...

The main thrift chain round here is Value Village (aka Savers in other places?). Used to be you could walk in and maybe find a broken GameCube controller or something, you know the usual thrift store trash. Post covid lockdown they reopened with the brilliant idea to protect their employees by only restocking shelves while they're closed. So obviously if you go there at a random time they don't have anything good, it was all snapped up in the morning. I just tried stopping in at opening, and I discovered a Black Friday sized lineup. It stretched around the building, into the neighbors parking lot, and made a circle inside said lot because people were trying to not get driven over. By the time they opened the doors and my part of the line has started walking in the doors, another crowd of confused people has formed by the door.
    Anyways, line suffered through, so I walk over to a usual electronicy area. There ain't nothing gaming to be found there. So I walk over to the wall they usually have cords and stuff on. While walking up that wall I spot an Asian dude walking away from it, with a cart, he spots a PS3 slim nearby. He barely looks at it, tossed it in his cart and shoots off elsewhere. I do see he had a PS3 controller in his cart, which would've been found at the previous gutted rack I checked. Anyways, obviously there's nothing to be found on the cord wall, so I wander over the DVD section to check where they dump games. Yep, they have games. I can't really get at the rack, but I see a guy reach down, pick up Wii Fit and open the case to check the disc for scratches...
    Then I walked out. Cool story? I probably have covid now?

Yeah best part about going to Savers back in the day was the random stocking throughout the day. Even then as time as has gone on theyve gotten "smarter" about pricing.

Quote Originally Posted by DinoDerek View Post
    Yeah best part about going to Savers back in the day was the random stocking throughout the day. Even then as time as has gone on theyve gotten "smarter" about pricing.
    Why shouldn't they know what they get for donations? It's common sense. You can't always find Earthbounds for $4.99.

Quote Originally Posted by storino03 View Post
    You can't always find Earthbounds for $4.99.
    but you should