Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: E3 2015: What do you want to see revealed/announced?

Soooo, Nintendo basically said there will NOT be a Metroid Prime title for the Wii U, and instead be released for their next generation console, NX. That's like a big blow to the Wii U's fanbase. Why skip it as if the Wii U is on its way out? BS!

http://m.ign.com/articles/2015/06/17...s-next-console

I think Ninetendo is pushing the Wii U out.
    "Anything fun costs atleast $8" "Winners don't play video games"
    GW Villan HQ Crew
    "Only a true deviant will have never played Zelda or Bayonetta."

It makes sense...sort of...if a product isn't generating enough revenue and continued interest, why bother putting tons of AAA games fans want on it? Put side games of their franchises and then focus on the 3DS with blockbuster hits.

I don't really regret getting a Wii U this generation, but my heart and soul will always be with Sony's products (Vita? HA!) since the PS1 days.

Star Fox Zero doesn't even look that great, but we'll see when it gets closer to release. I was interested in Xenoblade Chronicles X, but once again, it won't be out for quite a while. Was an exact date given, besides "before Holidays"?

X will come out Dec 4.

Prime skipping the U kinda sucks, would have made an amazing title and probably would have used the tablet controller in an awesome way. But of course we're getting Prime on the 3DS meaning all sins are forgiven :P

What do you mean? There was a prime title on Wii U announced.
    Bad media connoisseur and frequent avatar changer.

@Storino: I still want a Wii U, mainly for Lego City, plus the mario games. I think it could have done better for sure. Does kinda feel on the Vita level. Decent yet somewhat ignored system.
    "Anything fun costs atleast $8" "Winners don't play video games"
    GW Villan HQ Crew
    "Only a true deviant will have never played Zelda or Bayonetta."

A proper Animal Crossing title on Wii U? Nope! It's like Nintendo is (rightfully so) releasing titles solely on the 3DS instead.

Quote Originally Posted by storino03 View Post
    A proper Animal Crossing title on Wii U? Nope! It's like Nintendo is (rightfully so) releasing titles solely on the 3DS instead.
    a remake of the first Golden Sun on 3DS or Wii U would be cool

Quote Originally Posted by storino03 View Post
    Soooo, Nintendo basically said there will NOT be a Metroid Prime title for the Wii U, and instead be released for their next generation console, NX. That's like a big blow to the Wii U's fanbase. Why skip it as if the Wii U is on its way out? BS!
    Because the Wii U is on its way out. Nintendo is in a tough spot. The Wii U is performing too terribly to continue support but not terribly enough to just pull the plug because that will piss off a lot of people. So what they're doing is the equivalent of starving a fire. Don't dump water on it but let it die out on its own through neglect. Putting major games on it now would just be committing the same mistakes that screwed over the Wii U in the first place. Skyward Sword should have been held off as a Wii U launch title, for example, instead of sticking it on the dying Wii. It may suck for Wii U owners but this is the right move. What I honestly expect Nintendo to do is engage in some revisionist history. They'll paint the NX as their "real" next gen console and rebrand the Wii U as a Wii offshoot that was never meant to compete with the PS4 and Xbox One. That way they don't actually have to admit failure and can say the Wii U served its purpose, as if this was the plan all along.

WiiU's got some gems. But it's gonna be a short list. I personally think NSMBU is the best 2d mario ever made. And Pikmin 3 is great and so is Mario Kart 8. Zelda WWHD is beautiful. But yeah I'll likely own no more than about 8 games for it.
    My gametz page. Game collection = approx 360. Wanted games = approx 200
    http://gametz.com/user/ErickRPG.html

Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast