Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast
Results 171 to 180 of 213

Thread: E3 2015: What do you want to see revealed/announced?

  1. #171
    Senior Member storino03's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Lake Michigan
    Posts
    8,261
    Right now I have 9 Wii U games and I got the Wind Waker HD system bundle back when it was released maybe a year and a half ago?

  2. #172
    Senior Member storino03's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Lake Michigan
    Posts
    8,261
    Why Nintendo didn't show Zelda Wii U at this year's E3 2015:

    http://m.ign.com/articles/2015/06/18...paign=Blogroll

  3. #173
    Senior Member storino03's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Lake Michigan
    Posts
    8,261
    Persona 5 releasing for PS3/PS4 in the US by "end of 2015"

    http://www.rpgfan.com/news/2015/3359.html

  4. #174
    Senior Member banditwolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    GW Villian HQ litterbox
    Posts
    11,950
    Quote Originally Posted by storino03 View Post
    Right now I have 9 Wii U games and I got the Wind Waker HD system bundle back when it was released maybe a year and a half ago?
    At this point I kinda wish I had grabbed that one since no other special ones have come out. If the console had designs as well I would have grabbed it for sure.
    "Anything fun costs atleast $8" "Winners don't play video games"
    GW Villan HQ Crew
    "Only a true deviant will have never played Zelda or Bayonetta."

  5. #175
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Up Above, Down Below
    Posts
    1,913
    Quote Originally Posted by storino03 View Post
    Persona 5 releasing for PS3/PS4 in the US by "end of 2015"

    http://www.rpgfan.com/news/2015/3359.html
    Persona 5 looks like a huge disappointment, Why won't Atlus go back to the way Persona and both parts of Persona 2 were

    Growlanser 1 3DS would be nice as well

  6. #176
    Senior Member Gypsy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Gaijinworks Villain Cabal Moat of Pain
    Posts
    19,308
    Wii U = modern Sega 32x

    I mean, it's just an attachment for a Wii after all. Lololoolololol. But seriously there are still people that think it is, that's how badly Nintendo has botched this.
    Bad media connoisseur and frequent avatar changer.

  7. #177
    Senior Member Fabrizo1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,176
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsukoblue View Post
    Persona 5 looks like a huge disappointment, Why won't Atlus go back to the way Persona and both parts of Persona 2 were

    Growlanser 1 3DS would be nice as well
    Because Persona 3-4 were vastly more popular then 1-2.
    Not sure how well SMT4 on 3DS did, but that's probably the closest you'll get to the old style Persona games.

  8. #178
    Senior Member JWiley_12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    United States of Belgium
    Posts
    9,852
    Quote Originally Posted by storino03 View Post
    Right now I have 9 Wii U games and I got the Wind Waker HD system bundle back when it was released maybe a year and a half ago?
    Come on guys, there are plenty more worthwhile Wii U games:
    - Bayonetta 1 and 2
    - Captain Toad
    - DK Tropical Freeze
    - Lego City Undercover
    - Hyrule Warriors
    - Mario Kart 8
    - Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
    - New Super Mario Bros U
    - New Super Luigi U
    - Rayman Legends
    - Super Mario 3D World
    - The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD

    Haven't played them yet, but these are supposedly good too:
    - Pikmin 3
    - The Wonderful 101
    - ZombiU

    and if you don't own them on other consoles:
    - Batman: Arkham City
    - Batman: Arkham Origins
    - Need for Speed: Most Wanted U
    - Resident Evil: Revelations
    - Sniper Elite V2
    The real Goldar: "GVC are posers."
    http://i.imgur.com/PI2Ob5H.png

  9. #179
    Senior Member Gypsy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Gaijinworks Villain Cabal Moat of Pain
    Posts
    19,308
    Quote Originally Posted by JWiley_12 View Post
    Come on guys, there are plenty more worthwhile Wii U games:
    - Bayonetta 1 and 2
    - Captain Toad
    - DK Tropical Freeze
    - Lego City Undercover
    - Hyrule Warriors
    - Mario Kart 8
    - Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
    - New Super Mario Bros U
    - New Super Luigi U
    - Rayman Legends
    - Super Mario 3D World
    - The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD

    Haven't played them yet, but these are supposedly good too:
    - Pikmin 3
    - The Wonderful 101
    - ZombiU

    and if you don't own them on other consoles:
    - Batman: Arkham City
    - Batman: Arkham Origins
    - Need for Speed: Most Wanted U
    - Resident Evil: Revelations
    - Sniper Elite V2
    32X CONFIRMED. At best maybe it turns into Sega CD (who knows if it will last long enough). It dreams of being Saturn.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fabrizo1 View Post
    Because Persona 3-4 were vastly more popular then 1-2.
    Not sure how well SMT4 on 3DS did, but that's probably the closest you'll get to the old style Persona games.
    I just kind of glaze over most of Tsuko's posts now and attribute this kind of stuff to "Tsuko post" and move on. XD
    Bad media connoisseur and frequent avatar changer.

  10. #180
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Up Above, Down Below
    Posts
    1,913
    Quote Originally Posted by Fabrizo1 View Post
    Because Persona 3-4 were vastly more popular then 1-2.
    Not sure how well SMT4 on 3DS did, but that's probably the closest you'll get to the old style Persona games.
    I just can't understand why 3 and 4 are more popular then 1 and 2

Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •