Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: E3 2015: What do you want to see revealed/announced?

I wouldn't rank Persona 3 or 4 among my favourite games but at least they are playable, so that's probably a factor. Plus there are more teenagers than older gamers probably. I have no way of backing that up though.
    Bad media connoisseur and frequent avatar changer.

It's a bit late still hoping since E3 is over but it would have been nice to see an Onimusha HD Collection and Resident Evil 2/3 remakes in the style of the Gamecube REmake, I just hope the crimson head zombie model stays exclusive to the REmake
    The whole leaving an item on the ground that RE Zero had instead of an item box would be cool to see a return

Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy View Post
    I wouldn't rank Persona 3 or 4 among my favourite games but at least they are playable, so that's probably a factor. Plus there are more teenagers than older gamers probably. I have no way of backing that up though.
    It doesn't help that the majority of gamers in the last decade or two are more worried about what the game looks like graphics wise instead of the gameplay and other more important qualities
    Last edited by Tsukoblue; 06-18-2015 at 03:07 PM.

I think that's largely untrue. The poor sales for Wii U and PS4 speak to that. I think for a little while now, graphics mostly just are what they are, there aren't going to be anymore real graphical breakthroughs imo. It's all very marginal at this point.

But yeah the companies go where the money is, and there isn't nearly enough money to make an old school Persona game happen. The best chance would be Kickstarter but Atlus doesn't need to use Kickstarter for SMT games.

I think that's largely untrue. The poor sales for Wii U and PS4 speak to that. I think for a little while now, graphics mostly just are what they are, there aren't going to be anymore real graphical breakthroughs imo. It's all very marginal at this point.

But yeah the companies go where the money is, and there isn't nearly enough money to make an old school Persona game happen. The best chance would be Kickstarter but Atlus doesn't need to use Kickstarter for SMT games.
    I mean more kids would want to play something like Call of Duty or Battlefield instead of trying a great game like Chrono Trigger or Lunar Silver Star

Chrono Trigger is on NDS and Silver Star is on PSP with Vita compatibility so it's not like they'd have to track down an SNES, Sega CD or PS1

Oh well of course, that's a given, GTA too. XD

Poor sales? PS4 is doing well. Obviously X1 sucks since they keep dropping the price and the backwards compatable mess.

I doubt many kids do play rpgs anymore unless they are the "in" game at the time. I still often see ~10 yo getting COD/GTA in gamestop. Pretty much why I have no intereset in playing games online.
    "Anything fun costs atleast $8" "Winners don't play video games"
    GW Villan HQ Crew
    "Only a true deviant will have never played Zelda or Bayonetta."

Quote Originally Posted by banditwolf View Post
    Poor sales? PS4 is doing well.
    Not in Japan though:

http://cdn3.dualshockers.com/wp-cont...n14Million.jpg

Which is more relevant to me for consoles since I play western games mostly on PC.

Going from SNES/Genesis to PSX/N64 blew my damn mind. We need to find a more cost efficient method to give massive power to these systems because graphics the only improvement I wanna see. I wanna see more varied and realistic AI. I want better physics and characters that move properly. In short, we gotta put the best brains together and make it to and OUT of the Uncanny Valley.

Fatal Frame (Wii U) shown at today's conference. Looks superb!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lDC5wC3OMw

Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast