Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How far along were the "Alex Punching Puppets" for Lunar 2 Eternal Blue?

Quote Originally Posted by vicireland View Post
    Yeah, that crane was extremely popular. We put a couple Nall plushies, a couple Silhouette plushies (both of which are very rare), and a ton of Goemon plush in it and let people have at it. The line was more than 100 people long many times during the show. It almost completely ringed the booth.
    Ahh, so that's where the Goemon plush came from! I grabbed one off ebay at some point relatively cheaply but it was missing the pipe. Right now it's still sitting on the shelf above the rest of my Working Designs stuff though, right next to my boxed Sega hardware.

Quote Originally Posted by xelement5x View Post
    Ahh, so that's where the Goemon plush came from! I grabbed one off ebay at some point relatively cheaply but it was missing the pipe. Right now it's still sitting on the shelf above the rest of my Working Designs stuff though, right next to my boxed Sega hardware.
    I love the way that plush turned out. We prototyped a Tiger plush from Goemon, too. I wanted to do Sasuke, Yae, and Ebisumaru eventually as well. Shame it didn't work out.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123