Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CoH2 FAQs

Post CoH2 FAQs

Figured that since the game comes out a week from now (HYPE), now would be an appropriate time to post this.

Just as the title says, I'm going to be working on a guide on GameFAQs for Class of Heroes 2. Right now I just have some information I picked up off the Japanese Wiki regarding Races and Classes and a few things Vic has told us. When the game comes out on June 4th (PSN release and to everyone who bought the the physical+digital) I'll be busy playing the game and taking notes on what to add. Here's what I have so far.

• Changes from CoH1 (Only have a few things such as gg appraisal and non-random maps)
    • Race General Information (Nearly unchanged from CoH1 aside from the name translations)
    • Classes (Incomplete) + EXP Chart
    • Affinity (Nearly unchanged from CoH1 as far as I can tell)
    • Quests (Haven't started for obvious reasons)
    • FAQs (Regarding some of the more confusing aspects of the game, this will probably be finished last as more people play the game and ask questions)

Since I'm intending to play the game with one party on my first run, I can only work with knowledge of the few classes I'll be playing with. That being said, if you're interested in helping out, you can PM me here or on GameFAQs (Nickscor on GameFAQs). Also, let me know if there's certain things you'd like to see that I haven't posted yet so I can take note of those when playing.
    @NickscorVGC on Twitter

We're putting up a help area with ALL the maps from the game along with the downloadable PDF of the manual, so that should be helpful to players, especially on some of the more complicated dungeons.

It will be live later today so the press that have review copies can access it.

I remember having to check every single tile in the first game to get the little star for each map, some of which were a lot harder than others. Sounds great for people gunning for 100% completion!

How much pop culture humor in this game? I hope a ton!

Quote Originally Posted by Muyguapogrant View Post
    How much pop culture humor in this game? I hope a ton!
    The dialogue is much more limited compared to, say, a LUNAR, and most NPCs have one or two things to say per quest, but there's a fair amount of pop culture references mixed in, especially if you're willing to look for them in descriptions of items and monsters as well.

When you do localization right. I can't wait to play Class of Heroes 2.

Most of the maps are live in Game Help now.

Woah nice! some of those maps are pretty big too

Perfect. I can't wait!

Hey Shiz, which game(s) are those pictures from?
    -dunno001
    -CoH2? Yeah, that can Come on Here 2! ^_^

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast