Page 41 of 100 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191 ... LastLast

Thread: Summon Night 5 Pre-Launch Waiting Thread (i.e. The Crying Game)

Quote Originally Posted by vicireland View Post
    If I was in this for the money, I would have quit a long time ago. This is for the love of the games.
    I love that sentiment but WD deserved to be much bigger than they were and that goes for GW as well. It sucks that Facebook does seedy and f***ed up stuff because an absurd amount of people use it and it'd be nice for a lot more people to be aware of it all.

Quote Originally Posted by storino03 View Post
    More people use Facebook whether it's their real profile or a fake one they made up. It just seems a given that you'd get more publicity through Facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Gaiji...978720?fref=ts

Which would be great if Facebook wasn't evil. But they are, so...no Facebook.

Quote Originally Posted by bloodycelt View Post
    Because trolling is a win-win situation for people of that mindset. Nothing to do with whether or not they like/dislike the song, its to do with how many people they can upset or get a reaction from. There are people out there whose sole joy is making other people miserable.
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by banditwolf View Post
    I love all the hate. LOL
    Gaf is a cesspool.

If I was in this for the money, I would have quit a long time ago. This is for the love of the games.
    This has been evident for a long time imo.
    Bad media connoisseur and frequent avatar changer.

Quote Originally Posted by JWiley_12 View Post
    Only a couple of people actually hating. Most people are either supportive or understand the situation.

There was some fool in here though likening this campaign to the Augment-Your-Preorder thing of Square. Serious contender for this year's Darwin Awards.
    Tell me about it... Or people saying they don't want to spam their followers. How is doing something once spamming? Glad the tone from people changed. Trolls going to troll. As bad as GAF can be, at least it's not YouTube.

Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy View Post
    +1

Gaf is a cesspool.

This has been evident for a long time imo.
    about that...http://www.gaffots.com/ LOOOL

Crossed 1000 retweets, unlocking $31.99! That was much faster than I expected. The lower three levels cleared out in less than 7 hours.

^This is not a complaint.

Finally had a chance to hit Twitter and I have certainly RT'd it, hopefully it'll help!

Quote Originally Posted by storino03 View Post
    More people use Facebook whether it's their real profile or a fake one they made up. It just seems a given that you'd get more publicity through Facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Gaiji...978720?fref=ts

One of the major problems I've run into with Facebook is that in recent years, unless you pay them money to "promote" your post, they won't show your messages to all of your followers. Twitter doesn't have that issue.

Which would be great if Facebook wasn't evil. But they are, so...no Facebook.
    I've always been surprised there isn't a less evil version of facebook for gamers.

I mean... unlike any other medium gamers usually WANT to hear from their favorite companies; so having one place where they can sign up to hear from them... and to connect to each other would at least pay for itself, and be a cool thing as... meetup and facebook just plain suck for that.

Well the other option with FB is to pay for spambot followers. GW could have millions of followers with no effort. Certain celebs are estimated to have 90% fake followers.
    "Anything fun costs atleast $8" "Winners don't play video games"
    GW Villan HQ Crew
    "Only a true deviant will have never played Zelda or Bayonetta."

Page 41 of 100 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191 ... LastLast