Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Gravity Rush/Daze PS4 announced at SCEJ press conf

Gravity Rush/Daze PS4 announced at SCEJ press conf

Gravity Rush Remastered coming to Europe on February 10, Bluepoint Games handling dev work.
    I'm guessing it will be released at around the same time in the States.

Edit: Feb 9th in North America http://blog.us.playstation.com/2015/...uary-9th-2016/

There will be a limited edition, with Figma figurine, in Japan.

A sequel of the game is also in the works. Trailer for Gravity Rush 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMwmaxZc8WE

Last edited by JWiley_12; 09-15-2015 at 09:09 AM.
    The real Goldar: "GVC are posers."
    http://i.imgur.com/PI2Ob5H.png

About time they officially announced this; we've known the PS4 port of GR1 existed for quite some time thanks to being rated in South Korea, and GR2 was announced back in TGS 2013.
    Hopefully we get a retail release in NA for both.

Looks like there might be some issues with the character models on PS4 (the one with more background scene complexity, is on PS4):

Notice the weirdly thin upper arm, the oddly missing eye highlights, or the general shading changes? Also, the tattoo in the center of her chest now have volume for some reason.

I am greatly disappointed with the fact GR2 is PS4 exclusive... I mean look at that trailer... it looks no better than GR1 so it baffles me why they couldn't just make it a multiplat. Vita controls work very well for GR.

At this point I'd rather it on Vita as well.
    "Anything fun costs atleast $8" "Winners don't play video games"
    GW Villan HQ Crew
    "Only a true deviant will have never played Zelda or Bayonetta."

Quote Originally Posted by Aristides View Post
    I am greatly disappointed with the fact GR2 is PS4 exclusive... I mean look at that trailer... it looks no better than GR1 so it baffles me why they couldn't just make it a multiplat. Vita controls work very well for GR.
    I don't think we were watching the same trailer. The draw distance, detail, and resolution all appear to be massively improved from the first game. World looked much more intricate as well and there were more enemy types besides black blobs.

I loved the Vita game and would have been fine with a Vita sequel, but I'm not going to say no to a bigger budget PS4 sequel with more features, better graphics, and shorter load times.

Quote Originally Posted by werezompire View Post
    I don't think we were watching the same trailer. The draw distance, detail, and resolution all appear to be massively improved from the first game. World looked much more intricate as well and there were more enemy types besides black blobs.

I loved the Vita game and would have been fine with a Vita sequel, but I'm not going to say no to a bigger budget PS4 sequel with more features, better graphics, and shorter load times.
    I think what he means is that this is just another kick in the nuts of Vita owners. The few games Vita got exclusively all got ported and just render the platform even more irrelevant.
    The real Goldar: "GVC are posers."
    http://i.imgur.com/PI2Ob5H.png

"What's a Vita?"
    "Anything fun costs atleast $8" "Winners don't play video games"
    GW Villan HQ Crew
    "Only a true deviant will have never played Zelda or Bayonetta."

Quote Originally Posted by JWiley_12 View Post
    The few games Vita got exclusively all got ported and just render the platform even more irrelevant.
    Its still got "Ys: Memories of Celceta" and "Oreshika: Tainted Bloodlines" as exclusives...

Quote Originally Posted by werezompire View Post

Perhaps we didn't play the same game, I mean sure it looks "better" really not seeing the night and day leap though. Oh resolution? Draw distance? ect? Hrmm, I think I'm fine playing something that's not 1080p , 60fps Master Race material
    Quote Originally Posted by JWiley_12 View Post
    I think what he means is that this is just another kick in the nuts of Vita owners. The few games Vita got exclusively all got ported and just render the platform even more irrelevant.
    It most certainly is a kick in the nuts, GR was a big title for the system. The people who clamored for a sequel were Vita fans, but of course the first one is coming to PS4 so **** the Vita fans (cuz if they were real fans they would have a PS4 and not play anything on the Vita even if they had it ) BTW the first game is open ended and while it has an ending the story itself is not finished so this really rubs the wrong way.
    Last edited by Aristides; 09-17-2015 at 05:30 AM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast