Page 825 of 975 FirstFirst ... 325725775815823824825826827835875925 ... LastLast
Results 8,241 to 8,250 of 9745

Thread: Limited Run Games - physical runs of digital games

  1. #8241
    Senior Member Best1989's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Interstellar Funk Space Station
    Posts
    3,010
    Volume PS4 and Siralim confirmed for May 4th.

  2. #8242
    Senior Member banditwolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    GW Villian HQ litterbox
    Posts
    11,950
    Not sure I'll bother with Volume. Might just get Siralim for vita. (cuz vita)
    "Anything fun costs atleast $8" "Winners don't play video games"
    GW Villan HQ Crew
    "Only a true deviant will have never played Zelda or Bayonetta."

  3. #8243
    Senior Member KrownKlown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Atop the Tower of God.
    Posts
    3,382
    Wasnt volume already released? Or am I thinking of something else. I felt like they released that game a while back.

    On the fence about Silarim.

    But interested in the two horror, and the rpgs next month.

    edit: I take back what I said, im guessing one of the horrors is night trap? switch, and one of the rpgs is saturday morning rpg switch.

    And Im dumb founded they actually want to make a sequel to smrpg. I only got the first one when I thought limited run games would make limited runs had that game came out now instead of as the second or third release I would have skipped it. Also that cover is terrible, there is a trope Americans like hard core kirby for a reason, it mocks the move of US publishers taking anime and rpg style games from Japan and releasing them with god awful 70s era style fantasy novella covers.
    Last edited by KrownKlown; 04-28-2018 at 05:27 AM.

  4. #8244
    Senior Member Lord of Pirates's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Gaijinworks Villain Cabal Port; Tending GVC Troll Pits
    Posts
    5,834
    I don't see your point; it's not a Japanese game.

  5. #8245
    Senior Member Best1989's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Interstellar Funk Space Station
    Posts
    3,010
    Yes, they already released the Vita version of Volume. The PS4 one includes VR support.

  6. #8246
    Senior Member KrownKlown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Atop the Tower of God.
    Posts
    3,382
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of Pirates View Post
    I don't see your point; it's not a Japanese game.
    Yes but its clearly heavily influenced by snes era rpgs, have you actually played the game? I dont see the point in taking elements of the games you are using as influence that were derided by the target audience at the time.

    Ah thought so. Ill pass on volume, still debating on the other one.

  7. #8247
    Senior Member buckethead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    wisconsin
    Posts
    277
    just recieved the fallen legion games, ps4 & vita. anyone else think they look really cheap? particularly the vita version? looks like something my printer shat out & it's from about 2010. hasn't had any ink in years but that's beside the point. not playing the overpriced ink game.

    anyhow, not the point. point is, it looks cheap. i haven't noticed that too much with lrg games in the past.

  8. #8248
    Senior Member Lord of Pirates's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Gaijinworks Villain Cabal Port; Tending GVC Troll Pits
    Posts
    5,834
    Quote Originally Posted by KrownKlown View Post
    Yes but its clearly heavily influenced by snes era rpgs, have you actually played the game? I dont see the point in taking elements of the games you are using as influence that were derided by the target audience at the time.

    Ah thought so. Ill pass on volume, still debating on the other one.
    It's still not a Japanese game and it's not a terrible cover?

  9. #8249
    Senior Member banditwolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    GW Villian HQ litterbox
    Posts
    11,950
    Quote Originally Posted by buckethead View Post
    just recieved the fallen legion games, ps4 & vita. anyone else think they look really cheap? particularly the vita version? looks like something my printer shat out & it's from about 2010. hasn't had any ink in years but that's beside the point. not playing the overpriced ink game.

    anyhow, not the point. point is, it looks cheap. i haven't noticed that too much with lrg games in the past.
    I forget which one but I'm pretty sure I noticed that on a prior game or two. I'll see if I can find which one(s).
    "Anything fun costs atleast $8" "Winners don't play video games"
    GW Villan HQ Crew
    "Only a true deviant will have never played Zelda or Bayonetta."

  10. #8250
    Senior Member Best1989's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Interstellar Funk Space Station
    Posts
    3,010
    There have been some past covers that looked cheap printed. Quality seems to vary on dem Sony printing plants.

    Also, today I received my Munch's CE/ Revenant Saga, plus some LRG buttons and a #100 card that I won at one of their streams.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •