Page 826 of 975 FirstFirst ... 326726776816824825826827828836876926 ... LastLast
Results 8,251 to 8,260 of 9745

Thread: Limited Run Games - physical runs of digital games

Still debating whether or not to get Silram, its seems like it literally has no story, it kind of tries to be Disgaea meets an old school rpg, but looking at the trailers for the first 3 games, it looks like meh.

Aren't we in the "quality over quantity" by now and the games are slowing? Clearly the games are AAA by now. (seems like we're still getting more fluff, even the swith games are lol)

I think all I'm getting is vita sirliam just to keep up the vita set.
    "Anything fun costs atleast $8" "Winners don't play video games"
    GW Villan HQ Crew
    "Only a true deviant will have never played Zelda or Bayonetta."

What system that got a decent amount of games DIDN'T get a bunch of shovelware?

That's the reason we couldn't just write "video games" on our Christmas lists as kids. Too many are awful and parents couldn't be expected to know what was good.

Quote Originally Posted by banditwolf View Post
    Aren't we in the "quality over quantity" by now and the games are slowing? Clearly the games are AAA by now. (seems like we're still getting more fluff, even the swith games are lol)

Yeah, we reached that point lol

Siralim is like a Dragon Warrior Monster... Is that the name? So many years since I played one of those titles in the Game Boy.

Gaijinworks Villain Cabal Port; Tending GVC Troll Pits
    Quote Originally Posted by banditwolf View Post
    We've been there for years .

Quote Originally Posted by PhantomSentry View Post
    What system that got a decent amount of games DIDN'T get a bunch of shovelware?
    That's the reason we couldn't just write "video games" on our Christmas lists as kids. Too many are awful and parents couldn't be expected to know what was good.
    Too true.
    Last edited by Lord of Pirates; 05-01-2018 at 01:08 PM.

Ever get a video game from a relative that almost never does it so you just gotta act like you enjoy it?

An uncle got me a Rayman game on GameCube. What a throwaway character and meh series..

Ever get a video game from a relative that almost never does it so you just gotta act like you enjoy it?

An uncle got me a Rayman game on GameCube. What a throwaway character and meh series..
    i agree with this. i've always wondered how rayman was able to succeed & carry on while so many other generic platformers are long forgotten.

i've played one on wii, n64, & i believe vita or 3ds. makes me feel despondent right away, like i should do something other than play a video game.

Meanwhile we barely have any Goemon games.

Gaijinworks Villain Cabal Port; Tending GVC Troll Pits

My relatives got mad and started sending piddly amounts of cash at an early age. Parents asked them if they'd chip in for a computer and got mad when a console was purchased instead after they hardly sent anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord of Pirates View Post
    My relatives got mad and started sending piddly amounts of cash at an early age. Parents asked them if they'd chip in for a computer and got mad when a console was purchased instead after they hardly sent anything.
    lol

so are they to blame for your gaming addiction?

I think only my parents got me a few games later on once I had something but I'd show some specific ones so I never really got anything random.
    "Anything fun costs atleast $8" "Winners don't play video games"
    GW Villan HQ Crew
    "Only a true deviant will have never played Zelda or Bayonetta."