Page 873 of 975 FirstFirst ... 373773823863871872873874875883923973 ... LastLast
Results 8,721 to 8,730 of 9745

Thread: Limited Run Games - physical runs of digital games

I have a Switch and love it, but I want those small blue cases. Vita usually sells out first regardless, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Tubsiwub View Post
    I have a Switch and love it, but I want those small blue cases. Vita usually sells out first regardless, right?
    When stuff has limits it usually beats PS4. Bulk has been preorder aside of the LEs.
    Gunhouse is still up...
    "Anything fun costs atleast $8" "Winners don't play video games"
    GW Villan HQ Crew
    "Only a true deviant will have never played Zelda or Bayonetta."

Generally PS4 has more copies available though right? I'm not paying a ton of attention so idk.

Gunhouse is a good game! I'm biased though because I know one of the main guys that worked on it.
    Bad media connoisseur and frequent avatar changer.

Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy View Post
    Generally PS4 has more copies available though right? I'm not paying a ton of attention so idk.

Gunhouse is a good game! I'm biased though because I know one of the main guys that worked on it.
    Usually.
    GW Villan HQ Crew

Quote Originally Posted by buckethead View Post
    lrg decided to print 1800 standard copies of one of the biggest games they've ever released? salt & sanctuary vita that is. what the f$c$ were they thinking?
    Quote Originally Posted by banditwolf View Post
    yep, why it's not a preorder like all the rest now.
    There will be no open preorders for Vita games. According to LRG there's a maximum number of blank Vita carts remaining in the world, and they're choosing how best to allocate what they can get. The demand for S&S isn't as big as it'd be without unlimited Switch versions available, so they aren't making as many. If you NEED every port, maybe you have a bit of a problem.

I skipped S&S. I'll wait till I can get the Switch version for $10-$20 used.

Quote Originally Posted by ragnar14 View Post
    There will be no open preorders for Vita games. According to LRG there's a maximum number of blank Vita carts remaining in the world, and they're choosing how best to allocate what they can get. The demand for S&S isn't as big as it'd be without unlimited Switch versions available, so they aren't making as many. If you NEED every port, maybe you have a bit of a problem.

Bastion Vita was preorder?

And I just forgot about Salt. oh well. Vita streak is done
    GW Villan HQ Crew

Quote Originally Posted by banditwolf View Post
    And I just forgot about Salt. oh well. Vita streak is done
    Apparently it soldout in under a minute for the afternoon. So even if you tried, it could've been missed. Better to not try than to fail There's a waitlist thing though...

I forget where, the help desk?
    GW Villan HQ Crew

Quote Originally Posted by ragnar14 View Post

who said anything about needing every port? i actually got a vita copy today. i'm saying that printing more gunhouse than s&s is retarded. if you fail to see that maybe you have a bit of a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by buckethead View Post
    i'm saying that printing more gunhouse than s&s is retarded. if you fail to see that maybe you have a bit of a problem.
    I do see your point. But Gunhouse isn't getting an unlimited physical release, is it?
    Also. I don't follow everything LRG news tidbit, so I have no idea when LRG discovered that there were a limited number of blank carts in existence. Certainly after Bastion at least...