Page 858 of 976 FirstFirst ... 358758808848856857858859860868908958 ... LastLast
Results 8,571 to 8,580 of 9757

Thread: Limited Run Games - physical runs of digital games

Quote Originally Posted by zanth1979 View Post
    With their "All Sales are Final" and this blatant lie, I'm done with LRG.

I don't wanna be that guy, but calling it a lie based on an expectation you had seems weird to me. I might be wrong, but I don't recall them saying production was going to start the next day after the DLC was released. "Production will start after the final DLC content is released" isn't too specific, if you ask me, so making an assumption there is on the client, not LRG. I get your complain, but I don't see a lie. Again, maybe I'm wrong and they said otherwise on Twitter or FB, but the product page doesn't give specifics.

Anyway, I'm also waiting for a lot of orders. I've considered stoping buying for the time being until those start shipping, as I feel like I'm throwing money at a black hole. The thing is that there are some interesting releases in the next weeks

We will see.
    Last edited by Best1989; 08-06-2018 at 06:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LimitedRunGames View Post
    We've actually started ordering a lot of our Switch stuff in advance now, like Golf Story, for example, we bought a batch ahead of the sale to ship out sooner.
    Good to hear.

Quote Originally Posted by Best1989 View Post
    I don't wanna be that guy, but calling it a lie based on an expectation you had seems weird to me. I might be wrong, but I don't recall them saying production was going to start the next day after the DLC was released. "Production will start after the final DLC content is released" isn't too specific, if you ask me, so making an assumption there is on the client, not LRG. I get your complain, but I don't see a lie. Again, maybe I'm wrong and they said otherwise on Twitter or FB, but the product page doesn't give specifics.

Anyway, I'm also waiting for a lot of orders. I've considered stopped buying for the time being until those start shipping, as I feel like I'm throwing money at a black hole. The thing is that there are some interesting releases in the next weeks

We will see.
    Wasn't expecting next day, but 3 full months is a little much. I guess not a lie, but very misleading.

That, I can agree with.

PMJ2 release in general was weird for me. It came out of nowhere and created some backslash for the way it was announced.

Congrats on post #1989

Final batch of Ruiner now live on Special Reserve Games site, if anyone is interested.

Quote Originally Posted by Best1989 View Post
    Final batch of Ruiner now live on Special Reserve Games site, if anyone is interested.
    I totally missed it. Oh well.

Side note: Phantom Breaker on LRG has a CE that feature's "A perfect bound artbook"

Is that comparable to "amazing games" ?

Guess I'll grab the vita game. not sure which version yet. I don't even care about the ps4 games now... And like it's been mentioned I haven't received anything in weeks.
    Nobody will tell me how to live.

yeah im thinking about bastion and phantom breaker on ps4, i dont care about vita nor understand why anyone does, but after that crap with Sekai and knowing LRG is in bed with them, I am becoming wary of sending any more money that way unless they start doing with NIS does and not charging until shipped.

Quote Originally Posted by KrownKlown View Post
    yeah im thinking about bastion and phantom breaker on ps4, i dont care about vita nor understand why anyone does, but after that crap with Sekai and knowing LRG is in bed with them, I am becoming wary of sending any more money that way unless they start doing with NIS does and not charging until shipped.
    I don't like NOT paying ahead of time. Later on the random bill bothers me.

I donít mind prepaying.
    Just feels like they are getting too far out now on these games.

On vita, yeah ps4 is better. I just like collecting vita games. I donít feel like getting both versions anymore.