Page 158 of 976 FirstFirst ... 58108148156157158159160168208258658 ... LastLast
Results 1,571 to 1,580 of 9757

Thread: Limited Run Games - physical runs of digital games

Sega gonna Sega.
    Nobody will tell me how to live.

We just asked the reason, hopefully they give us one. But we might have to keep our lips sealed if they tell us to.

We think it has to do with licensed music in the game.

May as well ask LimitedRunGames this one. I know Bandai-Namco's typically not one to go through others with their series, but do you think there's any chance at all that you guys could talk to them about maybe getting out physical copies of at least God Eater 2 for Vita? I'd love to get Resurrection physically, but with EU at least getting the Vita version of GE2 physically, I'd have some hope that you, or someone, might manage something.

We can try and talk with Bandai-Namco.

So Yakuza is dead in the water, please don't ask us anymore

That sucks. Maybe in the future.

With the Vita being region free you can just import GE2.
    This implies that GE2 will include GE:R
    http://www.siliconera.com/2016/04/22...-resurrection/
    During Bandai Namco’s RPG Tour in London, God Eater series producer Yusuke Tomizawa announced that God Eater 2: Rage Burst will be arriving in Europe on August 30 for PS4, PS Vita and Steam. It will include God Eater Resurrection, the HD update of the PSP original with an additional story chapter that bridges the gap between the two games. If you buy the game physically, you’ll have a redeemable code in the box and it’ll be bundled in for digital options. Both games will feature English audio only.

The western release will come with all DLC and patches already included as well as a piece of exclusive key art for the box art. There will be pre order bonuses that feature character costumes from Sword Art Online, the Tales RPG series and Tokyo Ghoul.

This is true, but I might actually be interested in GE2's DLC. I don't really care at all about the costumes DLC available, but missions and possible character creation stuff would be of interest to me. Not really interested in trying to set up for an EU account, however... I'd have to get a memory card, since my 64 and 32 cards are already set up for NA PSN on my Vita and PSTV, respectively.

I have seriously been considering importing the physical EU version, though.

You wouldn't need an Eu account since the DLC is on disc/cart.

Really? That's good to know. I didn't even realize that all the DLC would be on there... hell, didn't occur to me that they'd even bother doing that. It's Bamco after all, I know they love their DLC sales (not just Bamco of course. Lots of companies do these days).

Well if it was codes then you'd most likely need an account. There are a few exceptions.

That GE bundle sounds good so I'll be waiting to grab it when it goes on sale.

If you guys do strike a deal with Bandai-Namco, how about bringing Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth for Vita stateside?