Page 13 of 974 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113513 ... LastLast

Thread: Limited Run Games - physical runs of digital games

Ah, 10:30AM it is! I'll have to coordinate my free time then!

Quote Originally Posted by KrownKlown View Post
    Only thing i can think of is they are factoring in Europe as there is a 7+ hour difference. But personally Id rather get up in the middle of the night to order, than have to worry about being at work.

But yeah hopefully it doesn't sell out to quick. Are there limits on it? That worries me more than numbering, part of the problem with Neptunia was some people ordered quite a few.
    I believe they said they are limiting it to a degree. I have no idea how though.

Personally, I'm happy with this time as it is during work when I can hop off for a second.
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBonkers View Post
    Actually this makes the localization good, but because it doesn't match the Japanese Script 1:1 people throw a fit. And if that's a problem for you, GTFO, go improve your Japanese and play the Japanese version to be as pure and kawaii as you want.

Quote Originally Posted by xelement5x View Post
    I believe they said they are limiting it to a degree. I have no idea how though.

Personally, I'm happy with this time as it is during work when I can hop off for a second.
    God I wish I had your boss. Somebody better be dead for my boss to even let you take a family call.

You complained about the Palutena amiibo and now this? Damn.

Quote Originally Posted by storino03 View Post
    You complained about the Palutena amiibo and now this? Damn.
    And fallout IV pip boy edition, and majora's mask limited edition, etc. etc. Most of these things go live and sell out in minutes, and usually go live mid day. In both of these cases, I heard about it the day it went live and by then it was too late.

Of course I am going to complain about it, I have one such useless friend who doesn't work and gets all these good games while his mom basically does everything for him, and then here I am working and I miss out on all of them.

If you can trust him with your money, keep your eye on what's new and leave the money with him to pick one up for you when he gets his.

Quote Originally Posted by PhantomSentry View Post
    If you can trust him with your money, keep your eye on what's new and leave the money with him to pick one up for you when he gets his.
    No that would be too much trouble for him, he is that type. But I have a few other friends that are in central and eastern time zone, so I might ask one of them to act as a backup for me. Then again last time I did that, it was for the neptunia figurine that sold out in minutes and my friend dozed off, only to awake when I called him to ask how it went.

Quote Originally Posted by KrownKlown View Post
    No that would be too much trouble for him, he is that type. But I have a few other friends that are in central and eastern time zone, so I might ask one of them to act as a backup for me. Then again last time I did that, it was for the neptunia figurine that sold out in minutes and my friend dozed off, only to awake when I called him to ask how it went.
    Seems like the problem is mainly that you need better friends.
    The real Goldar: "GVC are posers."
    http://i.imgur.com/PI2Ob5H.png

There are people that work at night too, like I said, nothing will please everyone. Obviously this wasn't a perfect time though.

Quote Originally Posted by JWiley_12 View Post
    Seems like the problem is mainly that you need better friends.
    Or friends at all. Or older retired family members if he is in contact with them at all. If I absolutely could not sneak on a handheld device to internet or otherwise had no access to the internet I know at least 10 people that would place an order for me.
    Bad media connoisseur and frequent avatar changer.

We just announced that Cosmic Star Heroine will be part of this. Physical editions for PS4 and Vita.
    https://www.kickstarter.com/projects.../posts/1395384