Page 195 of 974 FirstFirst ... 95145185193194195196197205245295695 ... LastLast
Results 1,941 to 1,950 of 9731

Thread: Limited Run Games - physical runs of digital games

Quote Originally Posted by zborgerd View Post
    Direct rip-off? Practically a reboot if you ask me. Can't say that I'm disappointed either. Been watching this game since it was announced. Really eager for the LRG release.

Looks exactly like the prehistoric canyon scene around the time you meet ayla. For example.
    XBL/PSN/Steam/NNID: Ramzastrife
    Bakery List
    Games beaten/beaten again this year:
    Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky SC
    Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel
    Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap
    Final Fantasy IV (PSP)
    Legend of Heroes: A Tear of Vermillion
    Ys VI: The Ark of Napishtim

Melostreamer Deathcore Troll Space Outpost
    The character with the glasses looks like Lucca. Kinda cracks me up to see it.

If anyone here had an issue with Yodel delivering a game from us please email douglas@limitedrungames.com with the information on what happened and any documentation of your dealings with Yodel regarding this issue.

Getting this resolved now.

I hear that Cosmic Star Heroine is cross-buy (which may have been confirmed in the past?) - are there chances of a cross-buy benefit on the LRG copies? I.e., Buy Physical PS4, get Digital Vita, and vice-versa?

Sorry if this has been touched upon before - so many pages in this thread!

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAdonisVyers View Post
    I hear that Cosmic Star Heroine is cross-buy (which may have been confirmed in the past?) - are there chances of a cross-buy benefit on the LRG copies? I.e., Buy Physical PS4, get Digital Vita, and vice-versa?

Sorry if this has been touched upon before - so many pages in this thread!
    Except in unusual circumstances (like releasing a PSP game in 2015), Sony generally doesn't do physical + digital copy bundles. Too easy to abuse.

Quote Originally Posted by werezompire View Post
    Except in unusual circumstances (like releasing a PSP game in 2015), Sony generally doesn't do physical + digital copy bundles. Too easy to abuse.
    The SN5 thing is totally different.

I can think of a handfull of physical games that offer the digital cross buy free.
    "Anything fun costs atleast $8" "Winners don't play video games"
    GW Villan HQ Crew
    "Only a true deviant will have never played Zelda or Bayonetta."

I do have to say that whatever day the presale goes live for this on LRG, I might even take off work to make sure I get all the CSH things, I am that excited about it. Though I am pretty sure it will probably be a larger print run than some of these other games, but I don't know how much bigger.
    XBL/PSN/Steam/NNID: Ramzastrife
    Bakery List
    Games beaten/beaten again this year:
    Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky SC
    Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel
    Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap
    Final Fantasy IV (PSP)
    Legend of Heroes: A Tear of Vermillion
    Ys VI: The Ark of Napishtim

As of right now there will be no cross buy benefit for physical. It's too easy to abuse and re-sell the code. Not to mention those codes cost money to get from Sony. I suspect if you were a backer you will get that option but it won't be available on our store

Quote Originally Posted by LimitedRunGames View Post
    As of right now there will be no cross buy benefit for physical. It's too easy to abuse and re-sell the code. Not to mention those codes cost money to get from Sony. I suspect if you were a backer you will get that option but it won't be available on our store
    That makes sense. The only games I could think that were interesting with that were PS All Stars and Sly 4, where you registered the disc to your account or something like that, and it gave a digital copy of the Vita version? Something to that effect.

I'll definitely be trying for a physical PS4 still, and will probably pick up the digital cross-buy down the road. Thanks for the info!

Quote Originally Posted by JWiley_12 View Post
    Well, I mean... most Japanese don't really want foreigners in their apartments, so it makes sense that you pay them just a little extra to change their minds, right?
    That's mostly to keep out Chinese and Korean people; it's not uncommon for landlords to bend the rules for Japanese speaking white people, if they have the option to speak with the landlord and actually do so. However, it still makes apartment hunting more difficult for anyone who isn't a Japanese citizen or if their ancestors weren't Japanese.
    Last edited by mandy_moorehol; 06-02-2016 at 07:24 PM.