Page 970 of 974 FirstFirst ... 470870920960968969970971972 ... LastLast
Results 9,691 to 9,700 of 9731

Thread: Limited Run Games - physical runs of digital games

Quote Originally Posted by Best1989 View Post
    For those that were waiting for the Saturn cases:

https://www.limitedrungames.com/coll...-cases-10-pack
    $80 plus whatever they charge for shipping is going to easily put these into costing about $10 a case I think. I'm always interested in replacement longboxes but this is a steep price IMHO.
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBonkers View Post
    Actually this makes the localization good, but because it doesn't match the Japanese Script 1:1 people throw a fit. And if that's a problem for you, GTFO, go improve your Japanese and play the Japanese version to be as pure and kawaii as you want.

So update on the cases, I looked at them again today.

In the US: $80 base, plus $24 for shipping, plus $9 for tax had me at about $113 for 10 cases. I'm sorry but I can still find sports games locally for less than that to gut. I'm not really sure why they made the inner trays as well. I never need those, just the actual clear part.
    Actually this makes the localization good, but because it doesn't match the Japanese Script 1:1 people throw a fit. And if that's a problem for you, GTFO, go improve your Japanese and play the Japanese version to be as pure and kawaii as you want.

I saw a lot people tweeting about purchasing them, though. Seems like they found how to plant money trees. I also think those cases are too expensive, although "cheap" sport games to cannibalize aren't as common here.

Also, PA will be selling Chasm on Vita, and LRG will be putting the 3DS game for sale, all this week. In case someone is interested.

Quote Originally Posted by Best1989 View Post
    Also, PA will be selling Chasm on Vita, and LRG will be putting the 3DS game for sale, all this week. In case someone is interested.
    Play Asia is also doing like the Pea Adventure game as well. I debate on that 3DS game but I really find it a bit frustrating. They can put the 2 Mutant Mudd games (and then some) on a single 3DS cart, but they had to release as 2 different games for Vita?

Quote Originally Posted by xelement5x View Post
    Play Asia is also doing like the Pea Adventure game as well. I debate on that 3DS game but I really find it a bit frustrating. They can put the 2 Mutant Mudd games (and then some) on a single 3DS cart, but they had to release as 2 different games for Vita?
    "Anything fun costs atleast $8" "Winners don't play video games"
    GW Villan HQ Crew
    "Only a true deviant will have never played Zelda or Bayonetta."

PEE ADVENTURE????

What can I say, classic LRG.

Quote Originally Posted by xelement5x View Post
    So update on the cases, I looked at them again today.

In the US: $80 base, plus $24 for shipping, plus $9 for tax had me at about $113 for 10 cases. I'm sorry but I can still find sports games locally for less than that to gut. I'm not really sure why they made the inner trays as well. I never need those, just the actual clear part.
    This was frustrating for me since Ive been waiting for these cases for so long. Knowing how much time they took to make them perfect was a dream to me. But the cost... They suckered me into buying 1 set. Just to see how they are. If they are prefect some of my higher end games could use a shine upgrade. If they are even a little off Ill notice and will be a bit let down. The inner tray I agreee is also pointless since they didnt even put the compact disc logo on it. But like you said easy enough to have those in good enough shape.

Trying to remember the price point they claimed years ago. $5 ea?
    And yeah the inner is sorta pointless w/o the logo
    "Anything fun costs atleast $8" "Winners don't play video games"
    GW Villan HQ Crew
    "Only a true deviant will have never played Zelda or Bayonetta."