Page 968 of 974 FirstFirst ... 468868918958966967968969970 ... LastLast
Results 9,671 to 9,680 of 9731

Thread: Limited Run Games - physical runs of digital games

Exactly. That's what I'm going to do from now on. At least that way I know I'll get it in a few days, as opposed to waiting months on end.

If it ends up being rare/expensive, oh well.

Melostreamer Deathcore Troll Space Outpost
    I'm probably not going to play Shantae, even if it's good. At this point I only buy games that I am sure I have time to play.

Can I get a heads up if A copy of Brigandine pops up?
    Sanity is the Lie, There is only Madness.

I know its not LRG but we are getting another NTSC Wii U Physical release. I assume the final one.

It looks like Nintendo eased up the required numbers from 6000 minimum order to 3000 which is really cool to see. I imagine had they done that sooner LRG would have done more.

Still shocked and upset Fatal Frame V never got one especially from LRG. They seemed to talk about in public a lot

which game?

Shakedown Hawaii, also getting a Wii release in PAL format.

Yeah apparently he really wanted to put this out on the Wii but the cutoff for a US production run has already ended. However nintendo of Europe was still allowing physical submissions over there.

Although since he wanted to do a physical copy in North America he found he was still able to do a physical Wii U copy (apparently just in time).

So it's kinda cool how that worked out. Had he been allowed to do a Wii Ntsc version I doubt the Wii U port would have happened at all. And with that I assume this will be the final NA official Wii u game...

Getting back to fatal frame V for a second though... I don't know all the costs associated with publishing a game... But I can't believe limited run didn't get to get this out before Nintendo stopped allowing Wii u production (again I've heard from alot of people that Nintendo of America just stopped Wii U pressings as well but can't confirm).

With all the hype a couple years ago, even Josh from lrg tweeting that they were going to do it... Plus they did axiom verge which was multi ported and apparently they broke even on it. Fatal frame V as far as I know still only exists on the Wii u shop (and for how long) besides the physical pal version.

And from what I've read Nintendo has allowed production minimums of only 3000 for the Wii U. No doubt they would have sold through that at any price just to collectors alone. Horror stuff always holds high value.

There must have been something bigger going on behind the scenes. All I can think of.

The game doesn't suck so no LRG release.
    "Anything fun costs atleast $8" "Winners don't play video games"
    GW Villan HQ Crew
    "Only a true deviant will have never played Zelda or Bayonetta."

Melostreamer Deathcore Troll Space Outpost
    Quote Originally Posted by banditwolf View Post
    The game doesn't suck so no LRG release.

NO! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzBt6Raq4P8

Last edited by zborgerd; 07-02-2020 at 01:05 AM.

Im considering publishing a game. Im serious too.

How much would it cost to product an indie game of 1000-2000 copies? At worst I could probably get my money back on it. Or you could go full Revenge of the Birdking/Poopslinger and slow play copies on your friends account and actually make some good $

I think the Wii U is out but PS4