Page 401 of 974 FirstFirst ... 301351391399400401402403411451501901 ... LastLast
Results 4,001 to 4,010 of 9731

Thread: Limited Run Games - physical runs of digital games

Xbox = poo
    Therefore it somehow is playable? .... idk

Gotta catch em all!

(All 106473837354582 of the little bastards)
    "Anything fun costs atleast $8" "Winners don't play video games"
    GW Villan HQ Crew
    "Only a true deviant will have never played Zelda or Bayonetta."

Quote Originally Posted by xelement5x View Post
    My prediction with Firewatch being like 7300 copies is that it's going to be very slow to sell out. I expect they'll lift the 2 per limit before the end of the day on Friday to try and move all existing stock.
    Only 4800 will be sold through LRG site. The others will be on Campo Santo store in January.

Quote Originally Posted by ragnar14 View Post
    Ditto, around noon today.
    Yeah, I got it too for my pre black friday order. Go figure, the first stuff that went on sale is being shipped at the end... x.x

Quote Originally Posted by Best1989 View Post
    Only 4800 will be sold through LRG site. The others will be on Campo Santo store in January.
    Still, that's a lot of copies when games are being hyped as limited as the selling point. I think my LRG pain point has almost been reached personally, I may stop buying the games in the near future.
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBonkers View Post
    Actually this makes the localization good, but because it doesn't match the Japanese Script 1:1 people throw a fit. And if that's a problem for you, GTFO, go improve your Japanese and play the Japanese version to be as pure and kawaii as you want.

Quote Originally Posted by ragnar14 View Post
    Ditto, around noon today.

At worst, I'll just print off a shipping confirmation and give that away But I'll find something better to do before it gets to that.
    sweet. i know how frustrating lrg's slow shipping can be.

Unexpected bump. I just got my Shantae black friday games from them today, loose disc on Pirate's Curse but oh well.

Also, oddly coincidental, the knockoff GBC Shantae for $4 that was posted here by Ragnar showed up as well. Will give it a test in a bit once my GBA SP finishes charging.
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBonkers View Post
    Actually this makes the localization good, but because it doesn't match the Japanese Script 1:1 people throw a fit. And if that's a problem for you, GTFO, go improve your Japanese and play the Japanese version to be as pure and kawaii as you want.

Still, that's a lot of copies when games are being hyped as limited as the selling point. I think my LRG pain point has almost been reached personally, I may stop buying the games in the near future.
    I reached mine after OWH and TWA. Bought at Shantae and Volume releases because I really wanted those, but I totally skipped Stealth Inc, and will be doing so for Firewatch and Lone Survivor. I bought Xeodrifter and Soldner on BF, though. Those were two that I wanted and missed.
    Last edited by Best1989; 12-15-2016 at 03:47 AM.

Unexpected bump. I just got my Shantae black friday games from them today, loose disc on Pirate's Curse but oh well.

Also, oddly coincidental, the knockoff GBC Shantae for $4 that was posted here by Ragnar showed up as well. Will give it a test in a bit once my GBA SP finishes charging.
    I got my knockoff Shantae GBC a little while ago and it works and play flawlessly. Fun game.

Quote Originally Posted by Tubsiwub View Post
    I got my knockoff Shantae GBC a little while ago and it works and play flawlessly. Fun game.
    Mine hasn't shown up, maybe it's still in the mail. But the product listing page I bought from was repurposed by the seller to look like:
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/152306634988...%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

I bitched at eBay like 2-3 days ago because the shipping window has been exceeded and got a full refund... Then put that $4 back into eBay for a different $4 copy
    Last edited by ragnar14; 12-14-2016 at 08:49 PM.

I don't think that's too bad depending on what game. Seems a bit much for this one. I'll bet it'll be limit of 2.
    "Anything fun costs atleast $8" "Winners don't play video games"
    GW Villan HQ Crew
    "Only a true deviant will have never played Zelda or Bayonetta."

It may be a lot of copies for today, but check back in a year or two and see how they go. A lot of speculation is based on instant turn-over but that's not how collecting works. It's more of a long-term game, and Firewatch is a game its fans will be wanting years from now.