Page 410 of 974 FirstFirst ... 310360400408409410411412420460510910 ... LastLast
Results 4,091 to 4,100 of 9731

Thread: Limited Run Games - physical runs of digital games

  1. #4091
    Senior Member Best1989's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Interstellar Funk Space Station
    Posts
    3,008
    Quote Originally Posted by banditwolf View Post
    Was that for Breach & Clear? I should have 2 of those. Made two orders that day.
    Yeah, I think they sent two different postcards with B&C, those on the photo. I got the one with the pink text when I bought Oddworld at a later date. Would be cool to see which one you got.

  2. #4092
    Senior Member banditwolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    GW Villian HQ litterbox
    Posts
    11,948
    My B&C orders
    #1 3 game postcard, black w/pink postcard, b/w sticker & gold sticker! JACKPOT! :P
    #2 black w/pink postcard, b/w sticker
    Oddworld: black w/pink postcard
    "Anything fun costs atleast $8" "Winners don't play video games"
    GW Villan HQ Crew
    "Only a true deviant will have never played Zelda or Bayonetta."

  3. #4093
    Senior Member Best1989's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Interstellar Funk Space Station
    Posts
    3,008
    Quote Originally Posted by banditwolf View Post
    #1 3 game postcard, black w/pink postcard, b/w sticker & gold sticker! JACKPOT! :P
    o.o! .

  4. #4094
    Senior Member Tubsiwub's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    2,105
    You guys got the email from LRG describing the visual novel Kickstarter, right?

    That... doesn't count as one of their numbered releases, right? I hate backing stuff on Kickstarter- actually, I refuse to do it. Anyone going to be backing this?

  5. #4095
    Senior Member Best1989's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Interstellar Funk Space Station
    Posts
    3,008
    Quote Originally Posted by Tubsiwub View Post
    You guys got the email from LRG describing the visual novel Kickstarter, right?

    That... doesn't count as one of their numbered releases, right? I hate backing stuff on Kickstarter- actually, I refuse to do it. Anyone going to be backing this?
    It will be numbered. If funded, it will get a normal release through the site too, backers get the exclusive KS cover.

  6. #4096
    Senior Member Tubsiwub's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    2,105
    Ah, alright. Special covers are lame, I can wait.

  7. #4097
    Senior Member banditwolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    GW Villian HQ litterbox
    Posts
    11,948
    I looked at it once and couldn't figure out how much for physical vita copy. Any ideas? Not sure if I want to mess or not yet. KS is kinda not my thing. Hmm, should be getting Muv luv soonish now. (I think)
    "Anything fun costs atleast $8" "Winners don't play video games"
    GW Villan HQ Crew
    "Only a true deviant will have never played Zelda or Bayonetta."

  8. #4098
    Senior Member storino03's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Lake Michigan
    Posts
    8,253
    Doesn't look particularly good.

  9. #4099
    Senior Member Best1989's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Interstellar Funk Space Station
    Posts
    3,008
    Quote Originally Posted by banditwolf View Post
    I looked at it once and couldn't figure out how much for physical vita copy. Any ideas? Not sure if I want to mess or not yet. KS is kinda not my thing. Hmm, should be getting Muv luv soonish now. (I think)
    $40 onwards. The [Let's Get Physical] tier.

  10. #4100
    Senior Member Jamesac68's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    314
    I'm just glad it's not a PS4 version. I've gotten all the LRG games so far and, while I know the streak will break, I wouldn't mind seeing it go on for a while longer.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •