Page 412 of 974 FirstFirst ... 312362402410411412413414422462512912 ... LastLast
Results 4,111 to 4,120 of 9731

Thread: Limited Run Games - physical runs of digital games

They have been having shopify headaches since the start. And it's just getting worse now that LRG is getting bigger.

Is there no alternative to use? Because I'm feeling shopify is a terrible fit for a small print run of games with a fast sellout.

Seems to be more geared towards a slow trickle/preorder system more than anything.

I got the variant cover at PSX. But missed out on Firewatch, which made me a little sad, since I have a complete PS4 collection. Then again, I don't mind since I was busy taking care of my awesome new daughter who was born the week before!!!
    PSN/Steam/XBL - DrgnSlayerDyne

Watch for the company to sell the 2500 copies of FW next month.
    "Anything fun costs atleast $8" "Winners don't play video games"
    GW Villan HQ Crew
    "Only a true deviant will have never played Zelda or Bayonetta."

Quote Originally Posted by EternalB View Post
    I got the variant cover at PSX. But missed out on Firewatch, which made me a little sad, since I have a complete PS4 collection. Then again, I don't mind since I was busy taking care of my awesome new daughter who was born the week before!!!
    Congrats! The joys of parenting.

And the chaos.

Wow glanced over that. Congrats, a very good excuse for missing FW.
    GW Villan HQ Crew

Quote Originally Posted by banditwolf View Post
    Wow glanced over that. Congrats, a very good excuse for missing FW.
    Thanks -- Also her name is a very subtle Lunar reference to me
    PSN/Steam/XBL - DrgnSlayerDyne

LRG is doing a waiting list as they clear out the dupes and scammers, so you might want to check out this tweet and wave your hand for a copy. No promises, but it's worth trying. Also, Firewatch will be available again from Campo Santo and if you go to the store page here you can subscribe to their mailing list for a chance at a day's head start on the ordering of the final 2500 copies.

There's also a neat strategy game on Kickstarter, Plague Road, that's getting an exclusive LRG cover for the backer edition for PS4/Vita. At 275 backers for physical and only a week to go it's going to be pretty rare. There will be a standard edition too, but if you want the fancy Kickstarter version it's worth backing now over here.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamesac68 View Post
    LRG is doing a waiting list as they clear out the dupes and scammers, so you might want to check out this tweet and wave your hand for a copy. No promises, but it's worth trying. Also, Firewatch will be available again from Campo Santo and if you go to the store page here you can subscribe to their mailing list for a chance at a day's head start on the ordering of the final 2500 copies.

There's also a neat strategy game on Kickstarter, Plague Road, that's getting an exclusive LRG cover for the backer edition for PS4/Vita. At 275 backers for physical and only a week to go it's going to be pretty rare. There will be a standard edition too, but if you want the fancy Kickstarter version it's worth backing now over here.
    Thanks for the heads up on Plague Road. Had not even heard about this.
    Bad media connoisseur and frequent avatar changer.

Silly question, if I wanted both physical copies would I just do the $40 tier x2? Not sure I want to do these KS yet but even 400 copies does make them a super limited variant.
    GW Villan HQ Crew

From what i gather You add $25 and then when you get survey you say what you want so $44 is now $69 if you want two