Page 413 of 974 FirstFirst ... 313363403411412413414415423463513913 ... LastLast
Results 4,121 to 4,130 of 9731

Thread: Limited Run Games - physical runs of digital games

Quote Originally Posted by shinoff2183 View Post
    From what i gather You add $25 and then when you get survey you say what you want so $44 is now $69 if you want two
    I'm a sucker and backed both...
    PSN/Steam/XBL - DrgnSlayerDyne

Nah, good plan. Even if all you do is flip the game a few days after the standard release, when everyone realizes they missed the exclusive cover, you'll come out ahead. At the moment I'm thinking there will probably be less than 300 of the different versions apiece, taking into account the final couple of days bump in Kickstarter backing.

So Sharing no Kuni ended already, I thought it had more time. Oh well. Not sure I want to do all these KS anyhow depending on how carried away they get with doing those.
    "Anything fun costs atleast $8" "Winners don't play video games"
    GW Villan HQ Crew
    "Only a true deviant will have never played Zelda or Bayonetta."

I'm not in it for flipping investments either. I passed.

Quote Originally Posted by shinoff2183 View Post
    From what i gather You add $25 and then when you get survey you say what you want so $44 is now $69 if you want two
    That's kinda tempting. International shipping is $15 though, so my first copy would be $55, but adding more copies at the normal LRG price with free shipping is reasonable. I wonder if I know anybody locally that would actually want this, so I could do a small group purchase...

Cover art for the KS edition of Plague Road has been posted in their latest update.

aaf28e9277ffcb433f88a3fa06bf3eb1_original.jpg

EDIT: Forum is acting funny with the image... You can see it here

Shipping label printed today. So maybe end of the week if I'm lucky.

Don't forget friday is more stuff. Lets see how jacked up this sale will be.
    "Anything fun costs atleast $8" "Winners don't play video games"
    GW Villan HQ Crew
    "Only a true deviant will have never played Zelda or Bayonetta."

Got my Black Friday soundtracks today. I now have TWO pirate's curse soundtracks... yay... (a friend wanted one but didn't know about LRG)

Yeah, my Black Friday order finally arrived to my mail service. I had to create a support ticket, the delay was because they created the label but never shipped it... Thankfully the new CS guy (Justin) helped me.

Also, just to let you know, they posted this:

Hey everyone – heading into 2017, we wanted to highlight a few changes coming your way!

Customer Support:

For most of 2016, two people juggled every single aspect of Limited Run. With the sheer amount of things that needed to get done, it was hard to provide quick and useful customer service. Here’s what we’re doing to make this better:

• In 2017 we expect to have two full-time customer support reps!
    • We have a new ticket system at limitedrungames.freshdesk.com

These two changes will mean faster and more meaningful interactions with customer support. We want to take care of our fans!

Shipping:

Expect consistent fulfillment speeds in 2017. We’re taking steps to ensure that every order is fulfilled in at least 10 business days. The aim is to be much quicker, but sometimes when we hit bigger runs we may still take the two weeks.

• A dedicated shipping manager has been hired to speed up the shipping process. Expect faster fulfillment, and notably, quicker international delivery.
    • Orders with two or more games (of which one is a PS4 game) will now ship in a box by default. The shipping box price will be reduced from $3.99 to $1.99 for any orders that do not meet the requirements for box shipping.
    • Combining orders will now be possible. To reduce the strain on our customer service and to incentivize people to still try and make singular orders, a small fee will still be charged to combine orders. Even considering the fee, this will be drastically lower than paying shipping twice for both domestic and international customers.
    • We’re working on a system to allow customers to hold and combine shipments across multiple runs. This is not implemented yet, but will roll out soon!

Customer Loyalty:

In January we will roll out a customer loyalty program that will reward you the more you purchase from us. Each game purchase will earn a ticket that can later be redeemed for exclusive rewards. More details on this soon!

If you’ve stopped supporting us due to a problem with customer support or shipping – please consider giving us another shot in 2017. We’re taking huge steps to solve the past issues we’ve encountered and the mistakes we’ve made.

Thank you to everyone for a successful 2016 – here’s to an even more successful 2017!

What about the people who have already placed orders? I think they should include THOSE people.