Page 972 of 974 FirstFirst ... 472872922962970971972973974 LastLast
Results 9,711 to 9,720 of 9731

Thread: Limited Run Games - physical runs of digital games

I redeemed mine a few years ago for another crappy game of theirs. #notsalty

I have piles of those tickets sitting around still, I never figured it was worthwhile to mess with them. I did redeem the online points though because that was pretty decently implemented and easy to redeem. I find it funny they've never decided to circle back and make a new loyalty program. I guess if everything you sell always sells out then there's really not much need to drive customer loyalty.
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBonkers View Post
    Actually this makes the localization good, but because it doesn't match the Japanese Script 1:1 people throw a fit. And if that's a problem for you, GTFO, go improve your Japanese and play the Japanese version to be as pure and kawaii as you want.

Quote Originally Posted by xelement5x View Post
    I have piles of those tickets sitting around still, I never figured it was worthwhile to mess with them. I did redeem the online points though because that was pretty decently implemented and easy to redeem. I find it funny they've never decided to circle back and make a new loyalty program. I guess if everything you sell always sells out then there's really not much need to drive customer loyalty.
    I sent mine in and they lost them in the mail or something...rip
    PSN/Steam/XBL - DrgnSlayerDyne

Quote Originally Posted by EternalB View Post
    I sent mine in and they lost them in the mail or something...rip
    "Lost"

wink wink
    "Anything fun costs atleast $8" "Winners don't play video games"
    GW Villan HQ Crew
    "Only a true deviant will have never played Zelda or Bayonetta."

I actually finally dropped my load on Shantae stuff last night from LRG. I'd been putting it off for awhile but preorders closed last night so now or never!
    Actually this makes the localization good, but because it doesn't match the Japanese Script 1:1 people throw a fit. And if that's a problem for you, GTFO, go improve your Japanese and play the Japanese version to be as pure and kawaii as you want.

You mean, now or Ebay.

Considering the price those Shantae games are fetching on eBay, I would say it was pretty much "now".

Yeah, I have all the LRG releases of Shantae so skipping these would make me a bit sad. I've still got duplicates of the PS4 games and soundtracks I've been sitting on for years to unload as well.

Ryza 2 Switch Limited Edition is disappearing FAST, opened today and already less than 10% left it looks like:
    https://store.nisamerica.com/atelier...e-secret-fairy

Quote Originally Posted by xelement5x View Post
    Ryza 2 Switch Limited Edition is disappearing FAST, opened today and already less than 10% left it looks like:
    https://store.nisamerica.com/atelier...e-secret-fairy
    I'm seeing 51%-75% remaining.
    I'd love to pickup some NISA CEs, but with the USA boarder closed I can't drive down to pick them up. So meh, I'm better off not having the clutter anyways.

Edit: Wait no, it seems the Switch CE is already soldout, and clicking your non-specific link dumped me just to the PS4 version.
    Last edited by ragnar14; 10-16-2020 at 03:28 AM.