Page 580 of 976 FirstFirst ... 80480530570578579580581582590630680 ... LastLast
Results 5,791 to 5,800 of 9757

Thread: Limited Run Games - physical runs of digital games

Quote Originally Posted by zanth1979 View Post
    Nobody is forcing you to buy anything. Why get pissed off about it? Don't want the extra stuff, don't buy the damn bundle. Some people like that stuff, let them buy it. It doesn't affect your life in *any* way. There ya go bud, case closed. Get on with your life and be less angry about stupid ****.
    Yeah but....

---
    I have liked grabbing the stuff but this is feeling like NISA level crap. The plush is such a letdown to me. I was expecting it for something else.

On another note it seems Shiptoshore had 150 of their color of Night Trap vinyl while LRG will have 600...

We are just putting the Fangamer stuff up because they had merch already made and offered to sell it cheaper through us for this release.

The art book is by Dark Horse, I own a lot of Dark Horse stuff and never thought it was "cheap".

There is no limit to the extra stuff, it's whatever sells, don't feel forced to buy it.

Art book cover just doesn't have an impressive appearance to me. Could be just fine.
    Also interesting to know these extras aren't limited.

Gaijinworks Villain Cabal Port; Tending GVC Troll Pits
    Quote Originally Posted by zanth1979 View Post
    Nobody is forcing you to buy anything.
    This goes without saying.

Quote Originally Posted by KrownKlown View Post
    Also Im not a particularly big fan of fangamer, some cheap trinket made in a sweat shop in some 3rd world country isnt worth 30-35 bucks. Same thing with the book. With all due respect to Vic and those that love fancy hard cover guides and art books, its basically about a buck or two worth of paper, yes being an economist I understand about fixed cost and the like, and on such low print items it costs a little more, but no body is printing art books on grocery store margins.

With an artbook the cost of printing is (relatively) marginal. You're discounting the work to get the art together, organize it, do all the design and setup in Publisher or whatever else and all the man hours it takes to put it together to send to the printer. Putting together an artbook probably takes a designer quite awhile to get through, even if they have all the assets, I am assuming based on my work with people who do this kind of stuff you can get maybe 10 pages a day out of someone with good results, possibly less depending on the amount of text involved.

Hourly rate for this kind of stuff is all over the place depending on who you hire, but if you've got a 100+ page book, suffice to say the investment in not minimal and hence the base cost of producing the item goes up.
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBonkers View Post
    Actually this makes the localization good, but because it doesn't match the Japanese Script 1:1 people throw a fit. And if that's a problem for you, GTFO, go improve your Japanese and play the Japanese version to be as pure and kawaii as you want.

Uh and my whining isnt doing anything else to any one either , so **** off. I can complain about whatever the hell i want, and apparently its enough to get quite a few of you to comment.

Also don't play the "no one is forcing " card. People aren't a bunch of monkeys that act on instinct. It really easy to get people to do things without it appearing as coercion or force. LRG caters to a collector's market, collector's have a certain psychology mindset, which is they need "the best version of something" etc.

......... wait a minute the bundle comes with both versions of the game, the little bag thing is basically a freebie, ill pick up the bundle then. Well its only a 100 bucks.
    Last edited by KrownKlown; 06-09-2017 at 03:29 AM.

......... wait a minute the bundle comes with both versions of the game, the little bag thing is basically a freebie, ill pick up the bundle then. Well its only a 100 bucks.
    ...and then you buy it anyway, lmao.

Pirate it and teach those ****ers a lesson.

Well its only a 100 bucks.
    LOL

On the contrary I'm passing on the extras. Don't care for the plush and they aren't LRG exclusive.

So how 'bout that Deemo drop?