Page 592 of 976 FirstFirst ... 92492542582590591592593594602642692 ... LastLast
Results 5,911 to 5,920 of 9757

Thread: Limited Run Games - physical runs of digital games

Quote Originally Posted by Tubsiwub View Post
    I meant to say may be cancelling their release. I saw this post earlier - https://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/...#entry13749263

Quote Originally Posted by storino03 View Post
    The LE from LRG will probably be certainly more than $30 PA has.
    If LRG decides to do some sort of crazy LE and it costs more than $35 I will just stick with the PA version (assuming I can get it, I've had issues checking out with PA recently)
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBonkers View Post
    Actually this makes the localization good, but because it doesn't match the Japanese Script 1:1 people throw a fit. And if that's a problem for you, GTFO, go improve your Japanese and play the Japanese version to be as pure and kawaii as you want.

Quote Originally Posted by xelement5x View Post
    If LRG decides to do some sort of crazy LE and it costs more than $35 I will just stick with the PA version (assuming I can get it, I've had issues checking out with PA recently)
    :/

Weird. Do you know if it's related to browser, payment method or something else in particular?
    Bad media connoisseur and frequent avatar changer.

Anyone else skipping tomorrow's drop?

I'll skip Dariusburst again

Grabbing 2 copies of Furi will set me back like $100... I'm still pissed combined shipping isn't a thing, if I could at least buy 2 different games for $100 it'd be a bit more tolerable.

I'm skipping Furi but may get Darius. I'm not sure yet and will probably decide tomorrow morning.
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBonkers View Post
    Actually this makes the localization good, but because it doesn't match the Japanese Script 1:1 people throw a fit. And if that's a problem for you, GTFO, go improve your Japanese and play the Japanese version to be as pure and kawaii as you want.

Quote Originally Posted by vmorr___ View Post
    Anyone else skipping tomorrow's drop?
    Yeah, pretty broke at the moment and tend to skip many games that have arcade-style gameplay/oldschool difficulty (I like such games, they just aren't a priority compared to other types of games I am more a fan of and I can't afford every LRG release I might potentially enjoy).

I'm looking forward to Ys Origin, Night Trap, Wonder Boy, Cosmic Star Heroine, YIIK, Home, and various visual novels (as well as around half or so of the games annouced in the E3 video).
    Last edited by mandy_moorehol; 06-22-2017 at 08:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ragnar14 View Post
    I'll skip Dariusburst again

Grabbing 2 copies of Furi will set me back like $100... I'm still pissed combined shipping isn't a thing, if I could at least buy 2 different games for $100 it'd be a bit more tolerable.
    Combined shipping is a thing now, just contact support. There is a $2 dollar fee I think but you get the rest back. The hold option is there too.

Quote Originally Posted by LimitedRunGames View Post
    The hold option is there too.
    So it's just a secret option now? The hold "item" we needed to purchase isn't on the add-ons anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by ragnar14 View Post
    So it's just a secret option now? The hold "item" we needed to purchase isn't on the add-ons anymore.
    https://limited-run-games.myshopify....holding-orders