Page 627 of 976 FirstFirst ... 127527577617625626627628629637677727 ... LastLast
Results 6,261 to 6,270 of 9757

Thread: Limited Run Games - physical runs of digital games

WB standard version now limit 1 per customer. I don't like how they do that.

*Oops
    Last edited by vmorr___; 08-04-2017 at 02:53 PM. Reason: double post

I'd also like to remind everybody that Wonder Boy is available for purchase and in stock right now at Play-Asia.
    http://www.play-asia.com/wonder-boy-...uage/13/70b4g3

But it doesn't have an ERSB rating on the cover... Then again, LRG doesn't either

Quote Originally Posted by ragnar14 View Post
    Purchase limit for the Wonder Boy standard edition has dropped to 1. Now there's no way to luckily get both covers.
    You could just, dare I say, open your one copy and flip the cover....
    PSN/Steam/XBL - DrgnSlayerDyne

I wound up doing the double pack of LEs for both games as when I checked out the individual items they were sold out by the time the paypal queue finished. However it did take the LE for Lawbreakers. So I opened a support ticket with LRG to cancel the standalone order. Hopefully this goes through without a hiccup.

Quote Originally Posted by ragnar14 View Post
    Purchase limit for the Wonder Boy standard edition has dropped to 1. Now there's no way to luckily get both covers.
    Which means I sure won't be getting both.

Figured. Just keeps proving they don't have a clue how to estimate the amounts for the games. That is if they even bother. Its easy to see 8k Lawbreaker games won't sell fast. Yet 8k WB games limit 2 + LE? At this point they can't use the "we didn't know it'd be popular" excuse anymore.
    The popular games like this should just be a preorder up for a day.

*edit
    Last edited by banditwolf; 08-04-2017 at 04:04 PM.

WB is 8k between both versions. For a single platform LRG release, it's pretty high.

Limit of one per customer across the board.
    for WB, so no LE + 2x game now.

https://twitter.com/LimitedRunGames/...78551164518400
    Why not have a "limited" week for pre-orders, then print to demand?
    LRG = Because we did that with Skullgirls and it has taken 9 months to ship and has been a miserable experience.
    It's really not comparable. Only do it for approved games.
    Same ol'
    https://twitter.com/LimitedRunGames/...78942522441729
    long one so I won't quote it all
    LRG=The point of the bundles is to price out resellers and scalpers and slow down the movement of inventory so people have a shot.
    The bundles have kept the game in stock for 20 minutes, giving people plenty of time to purchase and secure a copy.

making people pay twice as much and for a game they don't want is *not* the answer here, guys. is this a joke?
    the bundles kept it in stock because nobody *wants* the other game. people just want Wonder Boy. you need to rethink this.
    twitter is getting good and I'm sure will get better if you like laughing at this mess.
    https://twitter.com/LimitedRunGames/...81826483920897
    This was my first and last time trying to get a game from your company. What a joke this all is, even Nintendo had more NES mini's then this

Quote Originally Posted by Best1989 View Post
    WB is 8k between both versions. For a single platform LRG release, it's pretty high.
    You're right, 8k total. but still. Shouldn't have been limit 2.

Quote Originally Posted by banditwolf View Post
    You're right, 8k total. but still. Shouldn't have been limit 2.
    They continue to show that they're terrible with gauging interest and demand estimations.
    Last edited by vmorr___; 08-04-2017 at 04:23 PM.

the lrg guys are happy as pigs in $h!+ right now. this is exactly what they want. instant sellout, everyone is talking about them.

sure, we could print twice as many & sell them for a week or so, but that would take up unecassary space in our warehouse...for a week...that we wouldn't be shipping them anyhow...whatever.

they know what they're doing, moving a few lawbreakers the way they did should weigh heavy on their conscience but it probably wouldn't mine either if i was rolling in cash.

as for the print runs...oh we signed this a long time ago...jesus christ, how long can they play that card?