Page 638 of 976 FirstFirst ... 138538588628636637638639640648688738 ... LastLast
Results 6,371 to 6,380 of 9757

Thread: Limited Run Games - physical runs of digital games

SMH. I missed out on the CE because it was never listed in the Games section, just the home page. I figured they were holding back because of the cover issue. Picked up two standard copies though

Quote Originally Posted by vmorr___ View Post
    SMH. I missed out on the CE because it was never listed in the Games section, just the home page. I figured they were holding back because of the cover issue. Picked up two standard copies though
    You jumped onto the hold system though, right? Placing some extra orders isn't nearly as big a deal with $5.50 shipping.

I noticed that as well! It was listed in the games section before they removed it from the site to thwart the preloaders I think, but didn't come back after that.

I didn't order the mega bundle, I didn't want the shirt or PC version. Got the LE and vinyl, plus the bunker which was what I wanted. Was up early for this one too and made it!
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBonkers View Post
    Actually this makes the localization good, but because it doesn't match the Japanese Script 1:1 people throw a fit. And if that's a problem for you, GTFO, go improve your Japanese and play the Japanese version to be as pure and kawaii as you want.

Well played ele.

Obviously, LoPpy got the PC version. Like 10 of them. Multiple accounts.

I completely forgot about the ordering. Oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by ragnar14 View Post
    You jumped onto the hold system though, right? Placing some extra orders isn't nearly as big a deal with $5.50 shipping.
    Yepp got that figured out from last week. Gonna try for the 6PM drop (didn't read anywhere that you can't order the CE as a third copy on top of the two standard orders), but I usually miss the late drop from rushing around after work.

didn't read anywhere that you can't order the CE as a third copy on top of the two standard orders
    That is allowed. Separate listings are separate and have their own limits. The CE was probably limited to 1 in the first place.

How fast did standard night trap sell out this morning? Am I going to be a bit sad when it sells out in 20seconds tonight?

Gaijinworks Villain Cabal Port; Tending GVC Troll Pits
    Quote Originally Posted by Best1989 View Post
    Well played ele.

Obviously, LoPpy got the PC version. Like 10 of them. Multiple accounts.
    You know it .

Quote Originally Posted by snakebilly View Post
    How fast did standard night trap sell out this morning? Am I going to be a bit sad when it sells out in 20seconds tonight?
    It was fast, but not impossible fast imo. I think WB sold faster.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord of Pirates View Post
    You know it .
    Master race representing.