Page 794 of 976 FirstFirst ... 294694744784792793794795796804844894 ... LastLast
Results 7,931 to 7,940 of 9757

Thread: Limited Run Games - physical runs of digital games

Quote Originally Posted by banditwolf View Post
    Never heard of Kero
    It's from Studio Pixel. AKA, the guy that made Cave Story, plus a few friends now. But he didn't sell the rights to this game away for nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by storino03 View Post
    I loved that game as a kid!
    Did you practice it in real life, or are you still a young'n?

If someone cares enough
    @LimitedRunDoug I need one of those @LimitedRunGames autograph cards.....just saying.
    Best path is to order a card binder and then make a request through http://limitedrungames.freshdesk.com for the included card to be the autograph card
    https://twitter.com/LimitedRunGames/...57939893088256

Games are finally up. All are limit 2.
    Nurse fetish CE is $75 limit 1500
    Inside the box you'll find a set of high-gloss premium trading cards featuring art from the game, a physical soundtrack CD, a PlayStation Vita console skin and sticker sheet, five Nurse Love Addiction bandages
    STD version is $50. Excuse is it's $40 digital and "requires the expensive 4GB vita cart". Ya can't make this up.

Organ is 3000 limit 2. That'll go fast.
    Last edited by banditwolf; 03-13-2018 at 10:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by banditwolf View Post
    Games are finally up. All are limit 2.
    Nurse fetish CE is $75 limit 1500

STD version is $50. Excuse is it's $40 digital and "requires the expensive 4GB vita cart". Ya can't make this up.

Organ is 3000 limit 2. That'll go fast.
    Dang didn't catch that. I thought I'd just get a standard copy of Nurse Love Addiction, but $50?

Wow, I wanted it just for the hell of it... but at over $40 it's like I'd be buying a game I was dying to play.

"Nurse Love Addiction" isn't worth that kind of money. Personally, I think it barely deserves a physical version.

Nurse Love Addiction is a $39.99 digital game - not only that but the physical release requires a 4GB Vita cartridge which is almost twice as expensive as a 2GB Vita cart to manufacture. The $49.99 price follows our standard model even though the $10 markup doesn't cover the cost

We hope you understand as this pricing model allows us to continue to be able to convince devs, both Western and Eastern, to work with us, as the returns are always worthwhile when they equal or exceed their full-price digital revenue per unit.
    Plez understanz we are poor people who need more lamborghinis.

Jeebus Christ, I wanted to pickup Nurse Love Addiction, sight unseen and not looking at any reviews. I can understand the CE being overpriced, but $50 for the base game? I think Ray Gigant was only $40, and I can't think of any LRG title I paid more for. Have any previous titles been $50?

For $50 I can just grab the physical version of Dead or Alive Xtreme 3, and it's certainly a better "game".

I'm betting Switch games will be mainly $40+ with those going $60 on some base. I have no doubt they will keep with their "$10 over digital" at a minimum. Maybe even go to $15 on those due to expenses.

Lawbreakers was also $40
    And SG if you count that but those all came with a cd.
    Skimming my notes I don't see any standard games having been $50 so far.

Dam that 50 $ price tag is bogus, ill get the ce, but dont know if ill get a standard as well.

Also given its a console release and not a pc release, its probably white washed essentially making any fetish aspects of the game moot.

I finally got skull girls the other day, I had forgotten I had even ordered that game.