Page 847 of 976 FirstFirst ... 347747797837845846847848849857897947 ... LastLast
Results 8,461 to 8,470 of 9757

Thread: Limited Run Games - physical runs of digital games

When they tweeted about it, they included PS4 & Switch versions, but is weird that they didn't include it on the news feed.

^okay cool maybe it is a typo.

Have people heard of this one exclusive last run vita game that you can only get if you own all the others. Heard about it from a friend who was following the feed.

Quantity of 50 because I doubt many people have full sets. Cough bandit Cough

No idea. So how does one prove they have all of them?

Yeah, Josh commented about it after their E3 presentation. It's just an idea right now, but they want to do that for all the systems they do releases for. You would have to send pics or stuff like that showing your complete collection. The details aren't ironed out. As a lot of LRG ideas in the past, they talked about it too soon imo. There has been a lot of backslash in their forums.

Would be cool, but I've already thought of ways to easily fake that. The trick to me would be having people prove it while trying to keep it from being faked. I do have all of the Vita releases so far and plan to keep up on those.

There has been a lot of backslash in their forums.
    For this, I don't see why other than just being bitchy.
    Nobody will tell me how to live.

Quote Originally Posted by KrownKlown View Post
    ^okay cool maybe it is a typo.

Have people heard of this one exclusive last run vita game that you can only get if you own all the others. Heard about it from a friend who was following the feed.

I think this is a very bad idea.

I think that's a horrible idea as well. I understand they want to reward people who have been loyal customers but that is just kind of nuts.

What if you have all of them but don't have the accessible, are they going to keep copies around for future peeps?
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBonkers View Post
    Actually this makes the localization good, but because it doesn't match the Japanese Script 1:1 people throw a fit. And if that's a problem for you, GTFO, go improve your Japanese and play the Japanese version to be as pure and kawaii as you want.

We know sony has a minimum. So I donít expect there will only be 50 of a game. I could see a special cover or something else like a statue.

Quote Originally Posted by banditwolf View Post
    We know sony has a minimum.
    Do they really? I know it's a different system, but Elminage on the PSP was 200 copies. Test carts are also a thing, I think they do really tiny runs as small as 50 copies. I have preview copy of Operation Abyss, and I've never seen its like for sale anywhere. Such items would have runs in the couple hundred copy range.
    Last edited by ragnar14; 06-14-2018 at 03:03 PM.