Page 971 of 974 FirstFirst ... 471871921961969970971972973 ... LastLast
Results 9,701 to 9,710 of 9731

Thread: Limited Run Games - physical runs of digital games

Just superglue a logo to the inside case.

Quote Originally Posted by storino03 View Post
    Just superglue a logo to the inside case.
    Duck tape it
    "Anything fun costs atleast $8" "Winners don't play video games"
    GW Villan HQ Crew
    "Only a true deviant will have never played Zelda or Bayonetta."

Quote Originally Posted by DinoDerek View Post
    This was frustrating for me since Ive been waiting for these cases for so long. Knowing how much time they took to make them perfect was a dream to me. But the cost... They suckered me into buying 1 set. Just to see how they are. If they are prefect some of my higher end games could use a shine upgrade. If they are even a little off Ill notice and will be a bit let down. The inner tray I agreee is also pointless since they didnt even put the compact disc logo on it. But like you said easy enough to have those in good enough shape.
    I told Josh on Twitter if it's costing them $25 to ship that then they need to leverage someone with better distribution like Amazon.
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBonkers View Post
    Actually this makes the localization good, but because it doesn't match the Japanese Script 1:1 people throw a fit. And if that's a problem for you, GTFO, go improve your Japanese and play the Japanese version to be as pure and kawaii as you want.

Melostreamer Deathcore Troll Space Outpost
    Quote Originally Posted by xelement5x View Post
    I told Josh on Twitter if it's costing them $25 to ship that then they need to leverage someone with better distribution like Amazon.
    Their problem seems to mostly be the distribution company that they work through. LRG's shipping is pretty high, but so are many other companies that make you pay the distribution company's fees. Analogue comes to mind. Insane shipping.

I seem to recall that NISA was also pretty bad.

ATOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOI

Im probably more excited about this release than 90% of people! But I was dreaming of a physical copy of the remaster since it came out. I even commented a couple times on LRG facebook that they should pick it up and low and behold here we are!

The standard editions for both consoles is perfectly enough but Im going to certainly be getting the classic editions. I admit they aren't exactly great for $55 and if this wasn't one of my all time favorite games I might have passed, but it'll do. Doom 64 never really had any merch at all back in the day. Even the only poster to ever exist for it in Nintendo Power is awful looking. The cyberdemon side of this one has potential for me even though LRG clearly tried to mimic the old crappy NP poster from back in the day... sometimes they try to hard like with the classic Panzer Dragoon edition cover.

If you read the comments on the LRG facebook for this announcement literally everyone is so mad and can not understand why Doom 1-3 are not included but Im like Doom 64 deserves its own release. I bet the others get one separately.

Oh, damn. LRG is killing their rewards tickets redemption, apparently it was announced back in July. They also removed the "free game" option from the reward form. So I'm sitting on 80+ tickets that are a pain to redeem, and will only get me random crap

I member when they said these tickets would be used for something exclusive and good.

Ragnar you are VERY late to the party. They stopped this stuff like last year.

I had to put a up a HUGE fight just to get a free game earlier this year with the rest of my tickets. Ended up getting I think Samurai Shodown IV . It was such a pain to redeem them too.

So as expected I threw down for the Slayer Bundle for $325 and I also bought the Doom pins seperately

I was really just going to buy everything Doom 64 today but that helmet was calling me just to own despite its crazy price tag.

I also didn't know previously that they were doing a Doom 64 shirt! Very excited about that. Ill take anything Doom 64

In the writeup under the standard release versions, LRG notes that Best Buy might be getting a small order of Doom 64s with alternate covers... So looks like Ill have to hunt down those too!

Just seeing all those Doom 64 logos across the page was exciting

Last edited by DinoDerek; 09-26-2020 at 03:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DinoDerek View Post
    Ragnar you are VERY late to the party. They stopped this stuff like last year.

I had to put a up a HUGE fight just to get a free game earlier this year with the rest of my tickets. Ended up getting I think Samurai Shodown IV . It was such a pain to redeem them too.
    Yeah, I know they stopped giving out tickets long ago. Then I forget about them, and I don't follow their social media or anything