Page 766 of 976 FirstFirst ... 266666716756764765766767768776816866 ... LastLast
Results 7,651 to 7,660 of 9757

Thread: Limited Run Games - physical runs of digital games

Quote Originally Posted by banditwolf View Post
    I'll still get the game, I just won't pay LRG at least $11 more.
    Bad media connoisseur and frequent avatar changer.

It is $21 new on Amazon.
    I don't see it selling super fast but it'll probably be limit 2 so it still might.

Quote Originally Posted by ragnar14 View Post
    It is, but this has already dropped in price:
    https://www.ebay.ca/itm/Rabi-Ribi-PS4-Game/352127992142

I'll wait to see what the Rabi Ribi LE looks like before committing either way.
    This is my strategy as well. It'll have to be a heck of an LE for me to want to jump on it though, especially since I know that RICE will put that game on clearance eventually.
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBonkers View Post
    Actually this makes the localization good, but because it doesn't match the Japanese Script 1:1 people throw a fit. And if that's a problem for you, GTFO, go improve your Japanese and play the Japanese version to be as pure and kawaii as you want.

It does cost a lot of money and time to get both games on one cart for Vita. Nintendo has been paying extra for developers to bring their titles over with something new added or "complete" versions.

The other issue with Vita is the max size for the memory card is 4GB and it's not even a true 4GB. The games themselves are about 2GB a piece, so a lot of stuff would need to be compressed for it to work. Then the game would have to go through Sony's certification again as a new game adding months onto the development time because the QA tester would no doubt find bugs that should have found before.

For Rabi-Ribi, it's slated for next month. Our version has a critical bug fixed vs the European release.

Sony's still stuck on the 4GB cards? Guess I shouldn't be suprised. -_- They never should have had a max size. (same goes for 3ds)

I think every week I think about the Limited Run Sega Saturn replacement cases

https://twitter.com/LimitedRunJosh/s...22014879420416

When are you guys planning to put them on sale so I can buy 1000?

Quote Originally Posted by LimitedRunGames View Post
    It does cost a lot of money and time to get both games on one cart for Vita. Nintendo has been paying extra for developers to bring their titles over with something new added or "complete" versions.

The other issue with Vita is the max size for the memory card is 4GB and it's not even a true 4GB. The games themselves are about 2GB a piece, so a lot of stuff would need to be compressed for it to work. Then the game would have to go through Sony's certification again as a new game adding months onto the development time because the QA tester would no doubt find bugs that should have found before.

For Rabi-Ribi, it's slated for next month. Our version has a critical bug fixed vs the European release.
    I'm not doubting you but a link to the bug would be nice.

Also it sounds like maybe you guys should step away from the Vita for a lot of reasons. That would probably piss off the rabid Vita fan base though...
    Bad media connoisseur and frequent avatar changer.

Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy View Post
    Also it sounds like maybe you guys should step away from the Vita for a lot of reasons. That would probably piss off the rabid Vita fan base though...
    I'd be fine with either vita or ps4 for most. While I'd like vita for collecting usually PS4 is better graphics, etc.

I am expecting games to end up being ps4/vita/switch with standard & CEs with 3 covers for each. [PLEASE don't LRG]

Well, at least we all were warned about Yesterday availability. Even with that version, it sold faster than I thought it would be.