Results 5,341 to 5,350 of 9745

Thread: Limited Run Games - physical runs of digital games

Quote Originally Posted by banditwolf View Post
    Both for $30-35 then.
    $50 seems stupid.
    Drop the moneyz bandito.

Quote Originally Posted by LimitedRunGames View Post
    We explained why we couldn't do this.

Too hard to do on Vita and more work for the dev. If we did it on PS4, Vita fans would feel cheated.

I also hate compilations, I prefer to own them separately when possible.
    I feel like no one on this site would disagree if I said I am one of the most picky and petulant children on this website. But this is easily the single most mentally incapacitated things I have ever heard.

What I am reading here, is oh **** we could make more money lets spilt one game into two, but ............... we need some clever excuse to give to the masses, lets pull something out of the xbox " we did it for the gamers" playbook.

I have never heard this, and I consider myself as demanding as they come for collectors. I would always prefer a compilation, and I almost always double or triple dip when some games I have as solo get packaged together ala Disgaea or the Euro Tales collections. But I have never heard anyone say, well 3 is more than one, but I want one. Haha, I honestly take back anything positive I said earlier. This is an idiotic quote worthy of the ages.

Im am honestly glad Vic wasn't, hey guys, how about I split Arc the Lad the Collection into like 4 bleeping games, or with Growlanser deluxe. The klown tips his jester cap at you.

Have to agree with Klown here. Basically how I'm seeing it to. 2 games = moe monez. Same reason for all these variant covers and KS covers, etc.
    "Anything fun costs atleast $8" "Winners don't play video games"
    GW Villan HQ Crew
    "Only a true deviant will have never played Zelda or Bayonetta."

Quote Originally Posted by KrownKlown View Post
    I feel like no one on this site would disagree if I said I am one of the most picky and petulant children on this website. But this is easily the single most mentally incapacitated things I have ever heard.

What I am reading here, is oh **** we could make more money lets spilt one game into two, but ............... we need some clever excuse to give to the masses, lets pull something out of the xbox " we did it for the gamers" playbook.
    Giggle. Snort.

I have never heard this, and I consider myself as demanding as they come for collectors. I would always prefer a compilation, and I almost always double or triple dip when some games I have as solo get packaged together ala Disgaea or the Euro Tales collections. But I have never heard anyone say, well 3 is more than one, but I want one. Haha, I honestly take back anything positive I said earlier. This is an idiotic quote worthy of the ages.

Im am honestly glad Vic wasn't, hey guys, how about I split Arc the Lad the Collection into like 4 bleeping games, or with Growlanser deluxe. The klown tips his jester cap at you.
    I would bet Vic wanted to release those games separately. Maybe he would be willing to comment on that. As a GAMUR though, they are fantastic retail value.
    Bad media connoisseur and frequent avatar changer.

I was thinking Vic mentioned something about being forced to release the whole thing at once. So I'd think he would have preferred multiple. $100+ is steep for a retail release even if it's 3 games. I'd rather 3x $40 than $120 at once. But Mutant Mudds =/= Arc set

When the double pack is $15 regular price 2x $25 is crazy.
    https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-...TANTMUDDS2VITA
    "Anything fun costs atleast $8" "Winners don't play video games"
    GW Villan HQ Crew
    "Only a true deviant will have never played Zelda or Bayonetta."

I was thinking Vic mentioned something about being forced to release the whole thing at once. So I'd think he would have preferred multiple. $100+ is steep for a retail release even if it's 3 games. I'd rather 3x $40 than $120 at once. But Mutant Mudds =/= Arc set
    Probably would have been 50-60 each I'd think. Again though, hopefully Vic will comment on all this.

And yeah I'm not buying these so it doesn't impact me but it sucks for buyers as usually LRG has been $10 over the digital price. This is $35 over. :/
    Bad media connoisseur and frequent avatar changer.

The klown tips his jester cap at you.
    Epic post haha

From what I've seen, the majority of developers don't care or can't put additional work on LRG releases, whether because those are very old games or they don't have the resources to do so. There are exceptions, like the extra work that is being made for Skullgirls, but I'm starting to think that all devs see LRG like a quick cash grab and from what I've read it seems like Josh & Doug also use that as an argument to actually sign games. I share the opinion that this one could have been released at least as a single Bluray for PS4. We Vita owners should understand that the system has some limitations and deal with it, better to have two separate carts than none.

When the double pack is $15 regular price 2x $25 is crazy.
    https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-...TANTMUDDS2VITA
    Arc the Lad Collection was my bright idea (that I regretted about halfway through, but turned out fine). Growlanser Generations bundled was forced on us. It was that or nothing.

well said krownklown, i like that.

I love compilations and I collect them. The more retro games they have the more likely I am to buy it. I wish the RE 4,5,6 remasters were on one disc.