Page 712 of 976 FirstFirst ... 212612662702710711712713714722762812 ... LastLast
Results 7,111 to 7,120 of 9757

Thread: Limited Run Games - physical runs of digital games

  1. #7111
    Senior Member banditwolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    GW Villian HQ litterbox
    Posts
    11,965
    Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy View Post
    https://twitter.com/LimitedRunGames/...25843259138048

    Ahhhh the people Dougie deals with on twitter dot com.

  2. #7112
    Senior Member Best1989's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Interstellar Funk Space Station
    Posts
    3,028
    Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy View Post
    https://twitter.com/LimitedRunGames/...25843259138048

    Ahhhh the people Dougie deals with on twitter dot com.
    Shrugs .

  3. #7113
    Senior Member Gypsy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Gaijinworks Villain Cabal Moat of Pain
    Posts
    19,308
    Quote Originally Posted by Best1989 View Post
    Shrugs .
    I think the link doesn't lead to the one I was referring too. Oops.

    But yeah I really don't see the problem game devs going to other companies for another release if the game is popular. That blizzardjesus guy seems really upset about it, when LRG isn't to blame at all.
    Bad media connoisseur and frequent avatar changer.

  4. #7114
    Senior Member xelement5x's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    6,501
    Yeah, if anything it is good so that the dev can continue to be successful. I think LRG clearly knows this since they started out as the indie dev Mighty Rabbit originally. Not sure if Mighty Rabbit is still making stuff or if LRG is now the main company.
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBonkers View Post
    Actually this makes the localization good, but because it doesn't match the Japanese Script 1:1 people throw a fit. And if that's a problem for you, GTFO, go improve your Japanese and play the Japanese version to be as pure and kawaii as you want.

  5. #7115
    Quote Originally Posted by xelement5x View Post
    Yeah, if anything it is good so that the dev can continue to be successful. I think LRG clearly knows this since they started out as the indie dev Mighty Rabbit originally. Not sure if Mighty Rabbit is still making stuff or if LRG is now the main company.
    I hear they're working on that laundry game Bleach and Clear.

  6. #7116
    Senior Member banditwolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    GW Villian HQ litterbox
    Posts
    11,965
    Protective cases for our standard size Collector's Editions just arrived from the factory. These will be up for sale on Friday.

    Wonder Boy, Ys, LawBreakers, Nex Machina, LA-MULANA, Night Trap PC, and The Silver Case.
    $3.99 each. As you can imagine, they're much bigger than the PS4/Vita protectors.
    from lrg twitz

  7. #7117
    Senior Member Best1989's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Interstellar Funk Space Station
    Posts
    3,028
    Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy View Post
    I think the link doesn't lead to the one I was referring too. Oops.

    But yeah I really don't see the problem game devs going to other companies for another release if the game is popular. That blizzardjesus guy seems really upset about it, when LRG isn't to blame at all.
    Yeah, I read the whole conversation. It's another case of someone that doesn't know how the company works. In the end, everyone complains looks at bandito

    And that's why I shrugged.

    WB is an interesting game, I'm happy it will be available physically for more people.

  8. #7118
    Senior Member Gypsy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Gaijinworks Villain Cabal Moat of Pain
    Posts
    19,308
    Quote Originally Posted by Best1989 View Post
    Yeah, I read the whole conversation. It's another case of someone that doesn't know how the company works. In the end, everyone complains looks at bandito

    And that's why I shrugged.

    WB is an interesting game, I'm happy it will be available physically for more people.
    LRG does things I disagree with but really it's not hard to read and understand things. Well I guess it is for some people.

    Wonder Boy is definitely quite popular, this is the third physical release now. Impressive.
    Bad media connoisseur and frequent avatar changer.

  9. #7119
    Senior Member banditwolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    GW Villian HQ litterbox
    Posts
    11,965
    Doesn't it seem like the CEs keep creeping up in price yet the contents are the same? Been thinking if I wanted the CEs or standard for tomorrows games and I'm finding it hard to want to grab the CEs. $35 more for a cd & poster doesn't seem like a deal. It's nice to see the cds aren't limited to the ~500 they had been when they were sold seperate.

  10. #7120
    Senior Member xelement5x's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    6,501
    Quote Originally Posted by banditwolf View Post
    Doesn't it seem like the CEs keep creeping up in price yet the contents are the same? Been thinking if I wanted the CEs or standard for tomorrows games and I'm finding it hard to want to grab the CEs. $35 more for a cd & poster doesn't seem like a deal. It's nice to see the cds aren't limited to the ~500 they had been when they were sold seperate.
    I agree, prices seem to be going up a bit and I feel just a bit overcharged. In the case of La Mulana at least it is a 4CD soundtrack though. Problem is they have almost no incentive to raise the bar since everything sells out anyway.

    Earlier NISA LEs were kind of like this however, if you were there in the RosenQueen days.
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBonkers View Post
    Actually this makes the localization good, but because it doesn't match the Japanese Script 1:1 people throw a fit. And if that's a problem for you, GTFO, go improve your Japanese and play the Japanese version to be as pure and kawaii as you want.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •