Page 862 of 976 FirstFirst ... 362762812852860861862863864872912962 ... LastLast
Results 8,611 to 8,620 of 9757

Thread: Limited Run Games - physical runs of digital games

  1. #8611
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    1,041
    I'll buy the game, even though I know basically nothing about it. But that's not a cheap CE, so I'll just pair a standard copy with something from upcoming weeks.

  2. #8612
    Senior Member storino03's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Lake Michigan
    Posts
    8,321
    Thinking of getting rid of my LRG collection, anyone want it all?

  3. #8613
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    2,105
    Quote Originally Posted by storino03 View Post
    Thinking of getting rid of my LRG collection, anyone want it all?
    For free? lol.

    I missed Fallen Legion and wanted that, so let me know if you have a copy.

  4. #8614
    Senior Member storino03's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Lake Michigan
    Posts
    8,321
    Nah, I have a huge gap from maybe May to current, and then I did Cosmic Star Heroine CE that is MIA.

  5. #8615
    Senior Member banditwolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    GW Villian HQ litterbox
    Posts
    11,965
    I hope games start shipping. I have so many pending and they’re just the vita ones.

  6. #8616
    Senior Member xelement5x's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    6,501
    Quote Originally Posted by banditwolf View Post
    I hope games start shipping. I have so many pending and they’re just the vita ones.
    Same. And now there is Senran Kagura fanservice coming.
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBonkers View Post
    Actually this makes the localization good, but because it doesn't match the Japanese Script 1:1 people throw a fit. And if that's a problem for you, GTFO, go improve your Japanese and play the Japanese version to be as pure and kawaii as you want.

  7. #8617
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    2,105
    Quote Originally Posted by xelement5x View Post
    Same. And now there is Senran Kagura fanservice coming.
    Huzzah for boobs! Judging by the Twitter activity, the CE for Senran K. will sell out super fast.

  8. #8618
    Senior Member banditwolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    GW Villian HQ litterbox
    Posts
    11,965
    No longer "limited run", Time for a name change

    ISBP
    "indie and small batch prints"



  9. #8619
    Senior Member Gypsy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Gaijinworks Villain Cabal Moat of Pain
    Posts
    19,308
    Small Batch eh? I guess LRG is getting in the booze business.
    Bad media connoisseur and frequent avatar changer.

  10. #8620
    Senior Member xelement5x's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    6,501
    Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy View Post
    Small Batch eh? I guess LRG is getting in the booze business.
    Lol, I thought the same thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBonkers View Post
    Actually this makes the localization good, but because it doesn't match the Japanese Script 1:1 people throw a fit. And if that's a problem for you, GTFO, go improve your Japanese and play the Japanese version to be as pure and kawaii as you want.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •