Page 919 of 976 FirstFirst ... 419819869909917918919920921929969 ... LastLast
Results 9,181 to 9,190 of 9757

Thread: Limited Run Games - physical runs of digital games

I actually emailed Josh today at LRG... but my question was not Vita related.

If you all remember they were working on exact Sega Saturn/CD long case replicas last year but there hasn't been any word on them since that other guy started selling them on Amazon. Hoping they haven't scraped this

Quote Originally Posted by DinoDerek View Post

If you all remember they were working on exact Sega Saturn/CD long case replicas last year but there hasn't been any word on them since that other guy started selling them on Amazon. Hoping they haven't scraped this
    I got one of LRG's cases with my CSH CE, and it feels and looks top quality. I'm not a Saturn expert though, so ymmv.

Quote Originally Posted by Best1989 View Post
    I got one of LRG's cases with my CSH CE, and it feels and looks top quality. I'm not a Saturn expert though, so ymmv.
    I got one in the Night Trap LE but never opened it to see.

Thats why Im wondering what the heck happened to the mass production of these. They even said they were opening up a console supply store website for stuff like this.

Yeah, they went radio silent on it. I haven't heard anything new about the subject.

I do remember back when they would comment on this thread, they mentioned being really upset about the guy making them in China (who actually ended up refining his and making them better). I hope again they didnt get discouraged.

Heck even Kotaku did an article on it

https://kotaku.com/two-guys-making-n...cid-1825364528

Re-reading the article again it, I forgot that LRG spent like 150k making these. No way they can not release them. Article also reminded me how much I kinda hate the guy who made them in China. especially if it messes up the LRG nicer cases.
    Last edited by DinoDerek; 03-22-2019 at 08:04 PM.

Supposedly the guy that sold them on Amazon has more and improved the quality. Maybe LRG just doesn't want to compete in that market space.
    Bad media connoisseur and frequent avatar changer.

Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy View Post
    Supposedly the guy that sold them on Amazon has more and improved the quality. Maybe LRG just doesn't want to compete in that market space.
    Yes the Amazon guy actually made a 2nd Run. I did not order the second batch yet but Ive heard everything has tightened up.

However its just hard for me to believe LRG put $150,000 into their cases only to let the guy with the $8,000 moulds from China to win out.

Melostreamer Deathcore Troll Space Outpost
    Quote Originally Posted by banditwolf View Post
    Believe I just need Salt. If they ever do the wait list for it hopefully I can get one.

I’m guessing they’ll want pics for the proof. But I can see that being a mess to deal with.
    The Salt sell-out was a massive disappointment. Same with the recent Bloodstained release. These are two games I'd really like to pick up.

I'll wait around for Ebay. Just finally picked up a game yet another game that I missed at original cost.

As far as LRG Vita releases, I think I missed out on about half since stopping buying regularly.

Quote Originally Posted by zborgerd View Post
    The Salt sell-out was a massive disappointment. Same with the recent Bloodstained release. These are two games I'd really like to pick up.

I'll wait around for Ebay. Just finally picked up a game yet another game that I missed at original cost.
    Think Salt was one I just messed up that day. Didn't expect the insta sell out so missed 10am, then was a few too late at 6 when I remembered.