Page 957 of 973 FirstFirst ... 457857907947955956957958959967 ... LastLast
Results 9,561 to 9,570 of 9726

Thread: Limited Run Games - physical runs of digital games

Quote Originally Posted by zborgerd View Post
    The Saturn pads are fine and the haters are liars. I use one on my PC and have them on the Saturn. The stories of the trigger button feel are unwarranted. A bit of break in and the microswitches click just fine.

I've been using mine for a better part of this year now.

Only thing I don't like is the X/D-input selection on PC version.
    None of that is what I'm talking about. Apparently D-pads are just snapping after a month or 2 of playing fighting games, because Retro-bit cheaped out on them somehow.

Anyone see the whole MJR controversy with Revenge of the Bird King for PS4/Vita.

I guess its like the Poop Slinger game in that only a handful were sold today Portland gaming expo. Already near 1000$ each on ebay.

Yeah, the internet is angry because of it. *shrugs*

Eh, who cares. Of course they (LRG and its "clone") will use MJR as a platform for their releases.

Quote Originally Posted by DinoDerek View Post
    Anyone see the whole MJR controversy with Revenge of the Bird King for PS4/Vita.

I guess its like the Poop Slinger game in that only a handful were sold today Portland gaming expo. Already near 1000$ each on ebay.
    Eh? Why would anybody pay a grand for a game that's going to be given away for free, or at least free to the sorts of crazies that'd pay a grand for the game. I don't know what crazy person wants it, but won't buy the Vita fullset.

Quote Originally Posted by DinoDerek View Post

Got a link? I don't really know what's happening.
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBonkers View Post
    Actually this makes the localization good, but because it doesn't match the Japanese Script 1:1 people throw a fit. And if that's a problem for you, GTFO, go improve your Japanese and play the Japanese version to be as pure and kawaii as you want.

One of the LRG employees is the dev who made Super Gunworld 2. He also did a very similar game called Revenge of the Bird King. This is the title that is more strongly rumored to be the full Vita set prize. Some weeks ago, a picture of a physical PS4 copy appeared, and since then some other people have gotten the game. In the typical LRG fashion, MJR got not only one but at least 2 copies and made a video about it. Hell went loose.

Supposedly, there was a legal/mysterious reason why it wasn't up for sale through the usual means. Meanwhile, the dev is receiving death threats, Josh tries to do damage control, and MJR is probably drinking a beer sitting in his basement, enjoying the drama.

Also MJR claimed in his video that if you message him on Twitter he will give you a copy, then the guy who developed said thats not true at all. So a total lie (or "miscommunication") and people are destroying MJR over making the video

Apparently at Portland Gaming Expo this weekend, the guy brought a box full of copies to sell at the LRG booth. So anyone in the Portland area should run over there (Although I assume they sold out right away). Im sure they are like $20 and you can make a $1000 lol

This is the PS4 version. Its like Poop Slinger all over again with LRG internal scamming going on.

Either way there is a random picture of the Vita version on Ebay too so Id say Best is probably right about it possibly being the secret extra title.

So typical LRG crap. Glad to be almost done with them.

Bleh, I was skimming over Amazon looking at some random pickups I haven't grabbed yet. Mercenaries Saga Chronicles has shot up in price, no doubt due to the month early announcement of the sequels LRG release. Looking at eBay it lines up, it used to be a $20-something game this summer, now it's a $70USD game.

Instead I'm grabbing Fallen Legion for the Switch, which includes both versions from the LRG PS4/Vita split thing, for a mere $25CAD.